Cheap Cigarettes...

jambotommy

Praying for the miracle..
7 August 2004
Narnia
Hearts
I thought I'd start a new thread for all us bad people who like a cigarette.

As you will probably be aware,There is a ruling to be passed through the EU,which will remove the hefty tax on buying cigarettes online,and cheap Alchohol(great for us in the uk).

Anyhoo,I was just reading that places like Latvia sell 200 fags for as low as £8.50.

If anyone has any good sites(especially in eastern europe)that sell cheap ciggy's,please post 'em on here,so we can bookmark them for the future(End november?)all going well.

Just think,400 fags for £17.00...:shock:

...Come on guys,we could ALL benefit from this.

Regards,Tommy(cough,cough,wheeze)

:D

Yes, the whole world could benefit from this, we need to spread the word guys, children are our future, we should drill this into them.

Yes, the whole world could benefit from this, we need to spread the word guys, children are our future, we should drill this into them.

Ha Ha,What a smartarse.

That coming from someone who has a picture of a kid crying at santa's demise(although its one of the best avatar's I've seen)

I should reiterate,This thread is for smokers.:roll:

@massacre

I could google(just as anyone could)but what I meant is recommended sites,that maybe some evo-webbers have tried and tested.

Especially Latvian sites...;)

I live in NY and I smoke, I pay around 8 dollars for just one pack in the store, that's about 6/7 quid I reckon?

I thought ciggies would be a lot cheaper in the states mate.

Jeez,Its no wonder Bush and Blair are always grinning:D

It usually this guy:
budgetdaywr3.jpg

I thought ciggies would be a lot cheaper in the states mate.

Jeez,Its no wonder Bush and Blair are always grinning:D

It's just New York actually, the Mayor here hiked the taxes to around 5 dollars to encourage people to quit, go to another state and a pack of smoke will be 2 or 3 dollars and its usually 7 here, madness.

Back
Top Bottom