Cheapest possible way of getting Sky Sports

Metallica

Whoosh... Bullshit!
20 August 2003
Pissed up in Sam Platt's
So the new season is nearly here and its been a few years since I last had Sky (Always thought it was a rip off) but now Im sort of wanting to watch the games again!

Im just looking around at the differant packages and so far BT Vision look the best http://www.btvision.bt.com/ anyone else have it ? I wouldnt want their Broadband/Calls deal though as Im happy as Iam with my current deals

Are most of the games actually on SS1 and SS2 or is it part of a sort of scam where some games are on SS3 or something?

Any help would be great

Cheers

Tbh, a lot of games, especially Spanish games are on Sky Sports 3.

It is a good deal right enough, and I'm sure BT will have some arrangement with regards to the EPL games, I can't see BT paying them only for Sky to whack games onto SS3.

FD

Are you based in London ? You could look at getting a foreign satellite system - over the course of a year this will be cheaper than Sky (if you just want to watch football) and you will get the 3pm (Saturday) kick offs.

I had a Romanian system a few years ago, it was brilliant, had English, Russian, Italian, German, French, Argentine and Portuguese football as well as Champions League etc and was about 60% of the cost of Sky Sports.

Back
Top Bottom