cheat or no cheat?

mampi

Non-League
10 July 2005
Holland
last week i was playing pes 5 against a div 1 dude .. that guy was pretty good , but with all my defending skills and all of that i had the ''luck'' that i scored 2 min before end 1-0 .. suddenly his keeper had the ball he paused and the game frozed at that same moment so suspicious .. so i'll waited for the words ''connection lost'' but they never came .. and thats strange because i have a steady pc running and pro evo has never crashed on this pc before .. after ten minites ive closed the window and lost my points .. sounds all paranoia but seeing the guys disconnects ''43'' en the bigmouth words he gave to me before the game make me think that he used some kind of disconnect hack or something ..can someone in here clear this up ;)

sounds to me like a pussy that didnt want to lose to someone who is fairly lower than him on the list....

shame on that dude...

Yes it is called time cheat, short before the end he will do something I dont know how, but it freezes and u loose game. It happened to me twice with the player Maraldinha I think ( maybe I dont remember exactly his name). But I was talking to other members of our Czechoslovakian PES community and it happened to them too. U can see this cheaters mostly in german lobbies.

it has happened to me a few times. I was 2 nil up with 5 mins to go and the game froze i left it and lost 3-2. Konami should have someway of monitoring this as it is very frustrating.

its a shame that people call themselfes ''players''
play fair or dont play , man .. why need this sort of cheatin!! only for the pionts? they''re pathetic! hope konami will sort this out in the next pes
the player i had it with called himself ''CAPITOL_BLUES'' if he's regged here and read this -->> :applause:

mampi said:
its a shame that people call themselfes ''players''
play fair or dont play , man .. why need this sort of cheatin!! only for the pionts? they''re pathetic! hope konami will sort this out in the next pes
the player i had it with called himself ''CAPITOL_BLUES'' if he's regged here and read this -->> :applause:
I forgot to block that bastard Maraldinha , so I played with him again after sometime, and in the second half when I was leading 2:0 , I was talking to myself: Was it or was it not him ? ( time cheater ), and it happened again,
2 minutes before the end. So I blocked him. That is the solution :-). If everybody would do the same, he would be playing with his dildo.

Was playing on the German lobby on Saturday and challenged this player. Game went to penalties, and he saved the last one (game was 2-2 at FT)

Challenged him again, and when the game started, he had 2 players controlling his team (him and a friend). Of course the game had started, so I couldn't call him a cheat. Luckily I got the upper hand, defended like hell and went on to win 1-0. Not really a cheat, but definately bad form from the guy.

Back
Top Bottom