Cheating CPU!!!

M

mrmrlee

Has anyone noticed that the CPU never gets booked? If i foul or miss a tackle i get booked or more often than not red card. the CPU fouls almost every time i make a break and it is supposed to be realistic (unless you play portugal).:roll:

lol yeah mate we have tonnes of threads where we have had a rant about PES and CPU's. Hopefully this will have been ironed out for PES6 where apparently the ref is better this time and a genuinely fast player like an Henry will out run defences.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
lol yeah mate we have tonnes of threads where we have had a rant about PES and CPU's. Hopefully this will have been ironed out for PES6 where apparently the ref is better this time and a genuinely fast player like an Henry will out run defences.

DJ
But if Henry was able to outrun defences, that would make the game too easy and everyone would pick France or Arsenal.

The thing is Rune the reality is he can do it, the CPU deciding to up a slow defenders stats so that he can catch him, pull him back and hack him down and CPU gets away with it is criminal and we all know it does it! we do that to the CPU and its red cards ahoy!! or the CPU player breaks free and scores!

DJ

play WE9 liveware evolution, the ref is way better and fast players can get past defenders with their pace without getting caught up afterwards . :)

you can't go backwards. forward is the only way!!

I mean we should always play the newest version available otherwise our playing style won't progress or be used to the game's new features.

mrmrlee, I think they made a big mistake with the first touch when your running towards the ball with R1 on PES5! so many times have I got frustrated when my player knocks the ball about 10 years ahead of themselves and the defender always wins it! sometimes I can get to the ball and keep hold of it with R2 but you never seem to feel like your totally in control of the ball sometimes.

DJ

wouldn't it be good if they added the new zidane trick in pes6.

Mate I played my master league again last night on 5*s and it was full of it!! Video To Follow of a moment of pure bollocks! Also why did my defender stood on the goal line decide to head it against the post so the CPU could score??!! What the fuck is with that? is he a retard or what? plus every touch was being blown up as a foul against me! the cpu got the shittiest penalty award ive ever seen and yet Ryan Giggs for me got totally wiped off his feet in their penalty area and I got nothing!! argghhh this game can be frustrating like hell sometimes!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom