Cheating On-line in PES?

C

CapnKill

So here in the States we're preparing for WE9:I and the fantastic world of on-line soccer.

I wanted to know if there were any cheating to prepare for on-line from the european vets.

I hope they've done a good job to limit cheating if possible, such as stat editing or disconecgts or things like that.

Stat editing isn't possible as the game loads a default option file before you start playing, therefore everyones are the same.

If the other player disconnects, you win the game 3-0.

Main problem with cheating is people uploading and making the game lag, go really really unbareably slow.

I have a question, will people in the states who purchase WE9:I and play online be able to play against people in europe? Or will they only be able to play against people in the states who own WE9:I?

If someone in Europe has WE9:I it's very likely they'll be able to play against people in the US, but it'll be laggy unless you've both got killer connections. WE9:I and PES5 players won't be able to play against each other though, that's for sure.

Sort of related question:

If we edit the team names and kits, will they be reset when we play online?

If that's the case then I'm not looking forward to playing Lancashire vs. Rigaloose:(

limeyboy14 said:

If that's the case then I'm not looking forward to playing Lancashire vs. Rigaloose:(
Good question. Anyone?

I wonder how many teams we'll be able to edit on the option file.

They'll probably load a default option file as some PES vets have mentioned. But at least you can use your master league team on-line...that's pretty damn cool!

limeyboy14 said:

Default option file.
Trad Bricks vs Worcestershire Sauce.

Yup, I don't even edit my offline teams anymore. It only makes it more confusing.

Back
Top Bottom