Chelsea at it again?

Im sick of this, i hope they do not approach the FA with a formal complaint. And technically this would not be Chelsea at it again, as they must have done this before the Ashley Cole saga. Its just that they might be in hot water with the FA AGAIN. Which is pissing off. I hate seeing news on websites and in the paper relating to drugs, tapping ups, and other bullshit, i like seeing things such as transfer speculation or confirmed signings or brilliant results, this is seriously getting on my nerves and is ruining the image of Chelsea Football Club.

Well since the Ashley cole incident was a suspended deduction, this might remove the suspended bit and make the 3 point deduction possible.

Not that worried, confident that that the title can be won by a 7-9 point difference next season.

Different rules, and littegations.

We made an approach to Arnesen and Tottenham two weeks ago and have been in full discussion.

There is no breach by Chelsea or Arnesen, just the Spuds tryign to make a quick buck at the expense of us.

This is just getting annoying.
When will someone finally tap up Abramovich himself and end this madness?

I get a feeling that Wenger might use someone like Cole to set up a "tapping up" meeting on purpose next season to deduct the 3 points.
Its bound to happen. If Wenger doesnt do it, someone else will.

Maybe this incident can be excused but the fact is that Chelsea FC have been filled with controversial incidents all last season.
Could someone explain the "kidnapping" of John Obi Mikel? Or how did Mourinho know Collina was gonna be the ref in the Barca game?

Okay okay lets not get silly.
Chelsea will have learnt from their mistakes and the suspended 3 point deduction will not come into place.
Secondly, this arnesen thing will diffuse in a matter of days.
Thirdly, John Obi Mikel wants to join Chelsea, it was Manchester United that forced him to put pen to paper.
Lastly, EVEN I KNEW that Collina was going to be reffing that game. Biggest game of the season, top of England v top of Spain, i thought that with all the contraversy after the first leg, UEFA are going to have to straighten it out with Collina.

Sulph said:
Thirdly, John Obi Mikel wants to join Chelsea, it was Manchester United that forced him to put pen to paper.
How the hell do you know that? Do you even know what happened?
Man Utd signed a deal with Mikel and his club Lyn Oslo where Mikel also said he's really happy to have signed for Man Utd. Then a while later, Mikel is absent for a training session with his team so the manager tries to contact him and finds out that he's been missing and even his family dont know where he is. I mean, he's only 18 so theres definately a problem here. Then they call the police and they find him hiding in a forest crying over the phone and he was accompanied by some Chelsea agents. Then at a press conference, he turns up almost crying again and says that he was forced to sign the contract.
I've seen all this myself cuz they showed footage of it all on MUTV including when he was in the forest, the press conferences, etc. And if any of you guys had seen it, there would be no doubt in your mind that this was all a set up by Chelsea.
I think both teams should pull out of their deal for this player cuz what he's been through is just wrong. But if any team is gonna have him, then its Man Utd and Mikel's current club has backed us up saying that the deal was done fairly and he should go to OT.

Sulph said:
Lastly, EVEN I KNEW that Collina was going to be reffing that game. Biggest game of the season, top of England v top of Spain, i thought that with all the contraversy after the first leg, UEFA are going to have to straighten it out with Collina.
C'mon. No one knew Collina was gonna ref the match. If everyone did, UEFA wouldnt have made such a big deal of Mourinho's comments. And there have been bigger games this season where Collina wasnt used so why have him in the Barca game? Its not like there was any heat between the two teams.

UEFA have a draw for referees a few days before I believe. Maybe it was just in England, but in Italy everyone knew it was going to be Collina.

How does that work?
They just do a random draw to decide the ref?

You know whats funny about the Cole saga? When they asked where Mourinho was at the time, he said "On that day at that time I was in Milan speaking with Adriano."
WTF?!? Inter at that point said that they werent in talks with Chelsea.
Mourinho might as well have said "I cant have been tapping him up, I was tapping up someone else at that time."

What the fuk do chelsea need with a Sporting Director anyway. This is a sad tale of bitter grapes on Chelsea. I mean they dont even need a Sporting director but because Tottenham have somthing better than Chelsea they throw there sack of cash at it to get the problem sorted.

Chelsea football club have finally put the nail in the coffin for Brittish footie. well Chealsea can have another person sitting around collecting his paycheque for doing fuck all. as all chelsea will do is wait for another hyped talented player/coach/tea lady and just throw there money at it.

good luck in buying the champions leauge next season!!

The reason Ch£l$ki need a Sporting Director is because they can't do what Madrid have been doing for years - buying the best every year - and with an eye on future UEFA rules on limiting the number of foreigners in teams, Chelsea need to sort out their youth academy and nurture some home grown talent as well as tapping up every years Ballon D'Or winner.

In Arnesen, they have bought a man with a key eye on talent as seen in PSV - though these players didn't come to their peak some years after they were first bought, which is again, why Chelsea have approached Arnesen. Chelsea are at the moment spending a "loan" from Abramovich which he accepts back in kind - hence Kenyon saying "we need to become self efficient"... i.e., not having to fall back on sugar daddy's money. We'll probably see less of that Russian clapping seal in the future, but he'll still be around to see his investment return him his roubles. Ultimately, Chelsea want to garner the best youth of Europe as well as grass roots and then try to get the both worlds in future.

However, the apparent email to Tottenham's hierarchy in trying to ask about Arnesen's availability, while copying him into the original email is not a mistake, but a sly attempt to unsettle someone who they know will bring profit to their "business". Money talks i'm afraid - as you can see from "Glass Ankles" Cole. There is little loyalty nowadays due to the inflated wages paid to players. You only have to see the inept captain of our national football team and his wages to realise the world they live in is just so far detatched from reality it is comical.

If they are found guilty of approaching Tottenham, I hope the FA throw the book at them. But as all you UK resident forum members know - the FA stands for the notion of what they tend to do in these high profile situations - F*CK ALL.

Sulph said:
Im sick of this, i hope they do not approach the FA with a formal complaint. And technically this would not be Chelsea at it again, as they must have done this before the Ashley Cole saga. Its just that they might be in hot water with the FA AGAIN. Which is pissing off. I hate seeing news on websites and in the paper relating to drugs, tapping ups, and other bullshit, i like seeing things such as transfer speculation or confirmed signings or brilliant results, this is seriously getting on my nerves and is ruining the image of Chelsea Football Club.

This post is typical of an arrogant Chelsea fan who is wearing rose tinted glasses.

As for having to have tapped up before Ashley Cole whY? If you do something for a second time you do it again and why shouldn't they make a formal complaint if again you broke the rules.

You like to read good news? Don't we all but that doesn't sell papers.

As for this ruining Chelsea's image these events aren't media fabrications!!!!! Chelseas image is tarnished and they have only themselves and idiotic fans like you to blame.

Sulph said:
Not that worried, confident that that the title can be won by a 7-9 point difference next season. .

I seriously hope this comment comes back to bite you in the arse you arrogant ****!!!!!!!

RuneEdge said:
You know whats funny about the Cole saga? When they asked where Mourinho was at the time, he said "On that day at that time I was in Milan speaking with Adriano."
WTF?!? Inter at that point said that they werent in talks with Chelsea.
Mourinho might as well have said "I cant have been tapping him up, I was tapping up someone else at that time."

He was being sarcastic, winding up the press.

Last edited:
hutch said:
He was being sarcastic, winding up the press.
You fucking idiot.
Then why did Adriano say he recieved an offer from Chelsea?

Have Chelsea been at it again?? YES I think so. Apparently they sent offer letter for Arnesen to Spurs but copied Arnesen in on it!! So techincally YES they have, they have approached Arnesen before Spurs had given them permission to talk.

They way they are going, Chelsea will soon be the most hated club in England, and not just because they are Champions. They have no class off the pitch...

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
The reason Ch£l$ki need a Sporting Director is because they can't do what Madrid have been doing for years - buying the best every year - and with an eye on future UEFA rules on limiting the number of foreigners in teams, Chelsea need to sort out their youth academy and nurture some home grown talent as well as tapping up every years Ballon D'Or winner.

In Arnesen, they have bought a man with a key eye on talent as seen in PSV - though these players didn't come to their peak some years after they were first bought, which is again, why Chelsea have approached Arnesen. Chelsea are at the moment spending a "loan" from Abramovich which he accepts back in kind - hence Kenyon saying "we need to become self efficient"... i.e., not having to fall back on sugar daddy's money. We'll probably see less of that Russian clapping seal in the future, but he'll still be around to see his investment return him his roubles. Ultimately, Chelsea want to garner the best youth of Europe as well as grass roots and then try to get the both worlds in future.

However, the apparent email to Tottenham's hierarchy in trying to ask about Arnesen's availability, while copying him into the original email is not a mistake, but a sly attempt to unsettle someone who they know will bring profit to their "business". Money talks i'm afraid - as you can see from "Glass Ankles" Cole. There is little loyalty nowadays due to the inflated wages paid to players. You only have to see the inept captain of our national football team and his wages to realise the world they live in is just so far detatched from reality it is comical.

If they are found guilty of approaching Tottenham, I hope the FA throw the book at them. But as all you UK resident forum members know - the FA stands for the notion of what they tend to do in these high profile situations - F*CK ALL.

Well then i take it back. chelsea have a brilliant reason for STEALING our director of football.

Have Chelsea got an inabillaty to buy brittish then because with there current staqture they could get any young player around. they dont need a sporting dired=ctor they need a couple of good scouts to do the SCOUTING! thats what they are employed to do.

the fact Chelski see arnesen as a good thing is that athey cant stand other clubs especially london clubs with something better than themselves. its like going to a spoilt childs birthday party.

its so sad its actually quite funny now.

I didn't really mind chelski but now they are a joke in my book.

Basically, Chelsea want the best personnel in every department and Abramovich will be ruthless to get his way if he has to.

RuneEdge said:
Basically, Chelsea want the best personnel in every department and Abramovich will be ruthless to get his way if he has to.

Yes and why not? But there is a way to behave and do things. Within the rules and with grace. Chelsea have done neither..

chelsea r fuking pricks for tapping u ashley cole, they sud have got 9 points deducted and 1 million pound fine, dat wud teach dem not 2 fuk wid arsenal, cant they buy players legaly? even with all that money they still have 2 bend teh rules 2 try and get players, how pathetic is that!!

hope chelsea loose teh title next year, i hate chelsea and morinho dat arrogant son of a b!tch!!!!!he can go 2 hell

If guilty, Chelski's Champs LEague place should be given to Liverpool. . and that is an unbiased opinion. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom