Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Abramovich has now been spoted in Milan trying to lure Christian Vieri to Chelsea.

Professor Nutmeg said:
I doubt Milan will sell him, let alone him wanting to go to the bridge. :l

rumour has it that shev has fallen out with Carlo Ancelotti and is a good friend of Abramovich (russian/ukrainian ties!!)

so i think we can expect to see shev at the bridge - well heres hoping!!!

Chelsea are lining up a £7 million bid for Wayne Bridge after having a £5 million bid turned down. I think this would be a good buy, what with Le Saux getting on, and i don't really rate Babayaro that much. Can play left back ana midfield which is good. I reckon he'd do well at the.......Bridge.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Chelsea are lining up a £7 million bid for Wayne Bridge after having a £5 million bid turned down. I think this would be a good buy, what with Le Saux getting on, and i don't really rate Babayaro that much. Can play left back ana midfield which is good. I reckon he'd do well at the.......Bridge.

:mrgreen:

he will be another great signing, looks like u team of english wonderstars at the bridge over the coming years!!!

Chelsea in £100m spree - reports

Chelsea have been linked with Andriy Shevchenko, Christian Vieri, Edgar Davids, Geremi, Damien Duff and David Trezeguet in various newspaper reports.

The Daily Star, Daily Mirror and Daily Express all claim exclusives but mention broadly the same players, while The Sun also gets in on the act by chucking Trezeguet into the melting pot.

New owner Roman Abramovich is reported to be ready to splash out for: Inter Milan's Vieri (£15million-£35m), AC Milan's Shevchenko (£38m), Davids of Juventus (£10m), Real Madrid's Geremi (£8.5m-£10m), Juve's Trezeguet (no price quoted), and Duff of Blackburn (at least £17m)

Chelsea are gunna have a fukin Ledge team if they do this. English Football as we know it is over. Thanks Chelski :x

If they put a high bid in the clubs will listen. This New owner will pay alot, He thinks the idea is a bit of fun. I wouldn't be suprised if Chelski get at least half of the players there after.

Well lets hope so. i just think if Mr Chelski comes a knockin with £50 Mill in his Back Burner Alot of teams will listen due to every one bein in dept so bad. Hes got Money to burn the other clubs wouldn't mind some cash to get rid of the taxman i think it could happen, maby not this summer but next?

totally agree with prof.Chelsea arent gonna get any world class players.They will only get glen johnson and that too at 6mill.What a waste of money considering the market now.The likes of sheva,vieri,henry,davids,trezeguet are simply not for sale.Geremi is a possibility and maybe duff as well but they gonna have to fork out 17 mill for him.

I dont Know football is very unpredictable at the moment and i wouldn't be suprised if any of the players mentioned in the news report were playing for Chelski in a couple of years

I actually think with the money Chelsea have they could easily get Vieri and Davids.

Zico said:
I actually think with the money Chelsea have they could easily get Vieri and Davids.

True mate but would they come, i don`t think so davids is well settled with juve, true hes better player and i would prefer him but i can`t see him coming. Reports were we did try for him but were rejected by Juve

Jay Jay Okacha has stated that he would listen to any offer from chelsea.

"I have one year left on my contract with Bolton, but i would listen to any offer chelsea make."

he went on to say

"I would relish playing in the champions league, and it is true that chelsea are on the verge of something special. So of course i would be interested in becoming a part of that"

So there you have it, here is what it will look like next year:

JJ.jpg

Nice pic there mate! :D

You deserve a job as a editor my friend.

Zico said:
Fu*k those thighs are massive!!! :shock:

Well my moneys on them belonging to Desailly. Its either him, Gallas, Babayaro, Melchiot, JFH or Carlton Cole.

Misfit said:
hutch said:
Zico said:

Well my moneys on them belonging to Desailly. Its either him, Gallas, Babayaro, Melchiot, JFH or Carlton Cole.

its hasselbaink

Yeah it is hasselbaink, well done misfit!! hehehe :mrgreen:

But i think we will be seeing JJ at the bridge next year - he will rock the premiership with a good club and good players around him :mrgreen:

Terydinho said:
Misfit said:
hutch said:
Zico said:

its hasselbaink

But i think we will be seeing JJ at the bridge next year - he will rock the premiership with a good club and good players around him :mrgreen:

Yup the way things are going Chelsea may have all these players: Henry, Campbell, Vieira, Totti, Vieri, Nesta, Davids, Ronaldinho and many more. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Terydinho said:
Misfit said:
hutch said:
Zico said:

its hasselbaink

Yup the way things are going Chelsea may have all these players: Henry, Campbell, Vieira, Totti, Vieri, Nesta, Davids, Ronaldinho and many more. :mrgreen:

hope youre bein sarcastic

God damn i want Okocha at the bridge!!!! Please Chelsea, make an offer, c'mmmmon........and yeah, of course that's J-F, you can tell by his running style, (eg his hands etc)

Well, i guess you guys might have read this already but:

Milan’s Andriy Shevchenko has issued a come and get me plea to Chelsea. The Ukrainian international striker is on the new owner’s hit list following his takeover at the Bridge. The £20m rated star was hoping to move to the Premiership with Manchester United but is now being considered by Chelsea.

Wow.

Looks like Nakata wants to move to chelsea too. The Veron deal is well underway, and i can see him jumping the Utd ship at the right price, and hell, lets get JJ too. Awesome. :shock: If we get all these guys, the title is ours, i tells ya, OURS!!! <reverb> HA Ha ha......

I think we are slowly going to build a very solid team at the bridge. Johnson, Veron, Bridge, Shevchenko, Nakata, JJ, Nesta are all quality players, but i think we will struggle with consistency for the first season with so many new faces in!! :l

I just hope that we keep Ranieri, cos he is a great coach IMO :mrgreen:

I hope Chelsea don't sack Ranieri because they guy is a fooking character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom