Chelsea FC thread (Champions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Nutmeg said:
Well, i guess you guys might have read this already but:

Milan’s Andriy Shevchenko has issued a come and get me plea to Chelsea. The Ukrainian international striker is on the new owner’s hit list following his takeover at the Bridge. The £20m rated star was hoping to move to the Premiership with Manchester United but is now being considered by Chelsea.

Wow.

Looks like Nakata wants to move to chelsea too. The Veron deal is well underway, and i can see him jumping the Utd ship at the right price, and hell, lets get JJ too. Awesome. :shock: If we get all these guys, the title is ours, i tells ya, OURS!!! <reverb> HA Ha ha......

Yeah, but money doesn't always get success...............look at Newcastle!!!!! ;)

Yeah i like Ranieri, although sometimes i question his somewhat dodgy decisions :shock: , but he's a nice guy, and i think he's able to bring us some silverware soon.

Chelsea will hold talks with Inter Milan today over the transfer of striker Christian Vieri.
Blues officials are due in Milan for a meeting with Inter president Massimo Moratti to discuss Vieri's transfer fee.

Inter are demanding £29 million, though Chelsea hope to land the Italian international for £21 million.

The Guardian says Vieri earns £120,000 a week at the San Siro and Inter are keen to free that money from the wage bill in order to pursue other transfer interests.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will raid AS Roma this week for midfield pair Francesco Totti and Emerson.
The News of the World says Chelsea will test Roma's resolve over the midfield duo with a £60 million bid.

A source said: "It's no secret the club is in a desperate financial state. They do not want to sell but, ultimately, money talks."

Vieria 50m
Vieri 38m
Henry 30m now 50m
Gerrard 50m!
Duff 18m
Veron 14m

:shock: , chelsea is outta their minds :shock:

Kensh|n said:
Vieria 50m
Vieri 38m
Henry 30m now 50m
Gerrard 50m!
Duff 18m
Veron 14m

add this man:
11mill for davids accepted,wants 90,000 per week
17mill for duff accepted
70mill for raul as he is bein allowed to leave after fallin out with club president
10 mill for vieira,offering him 120,000 per week
petit to leave for 2.5mill to man city

chelsea to go into administration next season

Misfit said:
Kensh|n said:
Vieria 50m
Vieri 38m
Henry 30m now 50m
Gerrard 50m!
Duff 18m
Veron 14m

add this man:
17mill for duff accepted
70mill for raul as he is bein allowed to leave after fallin out with club president

administration?? do u know how much money this bloke has!!!!

he is a multi-billionaire!!!!! thats enough money to buy players left right and centre and still have loads left over ;)

Misfit said:
Kensh|n said:
Vieria 50m
Vieri 38m
Henry 30m now 50m
Gerrard 50m!
Duff 18m
Veron 14m

add this man:
17mill for duff accepted

Thanks for updating mate, also chelsea want to be like Real but they might end up in bankrupcy!

Terydinho said:
Misfit said:
Kensh|n said:
Vieria 50m
Vieri 38m
Henry 30m now 50m
Gerrard 50m!
Duff 18m
Veron 14m

add this man:
17mill for duff accepted

administration?? do u know how much money this bloke has!!!!

he is a multi-billionaire!!!!! thats enough money to buy players left right and centre and still have loads left over ;)

He was apparently looking at a no of clubs in london before gettin chelsea at 140mill.With all the speculation around,that makes it somewhere in the region of 300mill spent.I doubt he'd wanna blow all his load on chelsea

Professor Nutmeg said:
Looks like Chelsea and Blackburn have agreed a fee for Duff, but i don't reckon he's going to go, somehow. :l

I don't know why mate, they guy will get Champions League footy at Chelsea, so im sure he will sign.

i think he will sign tonight, or tomorrow lunch time!!

you will soon see duff in a chelsea shirt, maybe even on friday against Lazio!! :mrgreen:

Well Chelsea have just completed the signing of Geremi, looks like Bridge and Duff will follow soon. Also Mark Viduka is now being linked with Chelsea.

Zico said:
Well Chelsea have just completed the signing of Geremi, looks like Bridge and Duff will follow soon. Also Mark Viduka is now being linked with Chelsea.

I think Viduka will be an o.k. acquisition, not a great player, but better the JFH!!! he is SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just heard duff is expected to sign a 4 year contract @ around £50,000 p/w tomorrow @2pm :D

hopefully wayne bridge wont be too far behind duff!!! :mrgreen:

Im v.happy now i have heard that!!!!!

i think he is, he is a quality player and still only young so lets hope he helps us gring some silverware to the bridge this year :mrgreen:

hhhh

i cant believe all transfer fees on some players this season...

the ONLY player on the market that has been worth buying has been Kewell, and he went for $5 mil.... unbelievable... i dont understand why there wasnt a fiercer bidding war for him..
who would you prefer? kewell at 5mil and 12 mil change? or duff?

anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my 2 cents

anyway so what will chelsea's lineup be then next season?

-------------------------cudicini-----------------------------

---Gallas?-------Desailly----------Terry--------Bridge---

--Gronkjaer----- Geremi------Lampard------Duff-------

---------------JFH--------------Gudjohnsen/??------------

i dont kno the chelsea formation or lineup well.... feel free to correct

Re: hhhh

davegill said:
anyway so what will chelsea's lineup be then next season?

---Gallas?-------Desailly----------Terry--------Bridge---

--Gronkjaer----- Geremi------Lampard------Duff-------

---------------JFH--------------Gudjohnsen/??------------

i dont kno the chelsea formation or lineup well.... feel free to correct

Sounds about right mate but i`ve been a chelsea fan for about 10 years now and i can`t belive the amount of money going around at the mo. We have been linked with everyone of quality going now.

Will we get duff dunno, hope so i reckon its problary the most likely out of all the ones mentioned now.

Vieri i don`t think so somehow, ditto shevchenko much as like to see em espically shev pure quality he is. I cannot see them leaving there respective teams, but then again inter are in dire need of some cash, so who knows.

Davids would be sweet as, but i can`t seee that happen hes well settled in juv and i can see him wanting to win the european cup with juve.

Veron is a definite possibilty, if that happens i would think lampard would come out, but not sure. Anyways my team from the transfers mentioned would be.

---Gallas-------Desailly----------Terry--------Bridge-----

--------------------------Davids?!??!?!----------------------

----------------Geremi------Veron------Duff---------------

---------------Shevenchonko---Gudjohnsen/??------------

kick ass side 8)

At right back i reckon, probably behind Melchiot in the pecking order though. He could also be used as a CB if Terry, Desailly and/or Gallas are injured/suspended. But again, he's going to be an understudy really. I'm interested to see what formation Ranieri will play this coming season. a 3-5-2 perhaps if we end up with lots of midfielders. Or maybe he'll stick with the trusted 4-4-2. It'll be interesting to watch the friendlies. Lazio this friday, isn't it people. ;)

yep, lazio friday, then the following friday its Malayasia FC in the Asian cup!! yay!!!

I reckon we could have a new striker by the cup - reckon Nakata will be here soon as well!!! :mrgreen:

Well, Leeds are getting in there for Nakata. THey're looking to Japanese companies to sponsor the move. Meanwhile Ambrosetti is finally leaving the Bridge. Thankgod for that. Great acquisition he was. :roll:

Chelsea prepare for cole battle!!!

"Chelsea are said to be linig up a £8million bid for West Ham captain Joe Cole. The England player has been strongly linked to a move away from the hammers since relegation in May, but Chelsea will have to battle with Barcelona and Valencia for Cole's signature"

He will be another great signing me thinks :mrgreen:

Im scared Chelsea are taking over the world with that Russian guy who wipes his arse with £1,ooo,ooo notes

Duff will he or wont he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom