Christian "Chucho" Benitez passes away.

MUFan23

League 1
26 September 2012
Manchester United
Former Birmingham FC striker Christian Benitez has passed away at the age of 27.

RIP

R.I.P. ,shocking.

Just learned it.All those deaths in football must mean something though,maybe the clubs are hiding something from us?

Saw him play for America last couple of seasons where he ripped the league a new one.

RIP Benitez

complications relating to appendicitis :SHOCK: I had mines done and anytime your under the knive anything can happen. I pray for his families consolation.

DEP !

It's awful news, at 27 he still had quite a few years at the top of his game. It sounds like his appendix got inflamed, which led to appendicitis, which is serious but can be treated by a fairly routine surgical procedure. But then it sounds like the appendix burst leading to perotinitis which is a medical emergency as its essentially blood poisoning. If only he had been in a good hospital he might have been treated in time and saved.

I had my appendix taken out and I waited 8 hrs (massive persistent lower abdomen pain ) until I couldn`t bare it any longer. I went to the hospital waited after my insurance cleared ffs! Then, they put me through CT scan ,x-ray and drugged me proper (pain went away instantly)and they phone the doctor at 3am and he operated me at 5am .

Anyways Its true they did say if my appendix would of ruptured it would be a long process . I wonder how long he waited, they must of gave him a strong pain reliever . Once, that appendix burst he had minutes to get to the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom