CLASSIC Players request for my Option File...

zim_zimmer

Conference
11 August 2004
Hi everyone, I was wonodering if you could people would provide me with at least 40 classic players who you think should deserve to be in PES4 but aren't?

I've got a thread containing my option file (if you would like to check it out here's the link: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19799) and am planning on overwriting both WE Utd & PESFan Utd with a whole bunch of classic players. Obviously a spread of players ofver different positions and era's would be nice so I can split them into two teams you can use too as well as being a list of players.

Look forward to your nominations!! The list so far includes:

NICOLAS ANELKA (on the list because he now plays at Fenerbache who aren't on the game)
STEVE BULL
STUART PEARCE
WILLIAM PRUNIER (has to be in here as he is one of my favourite comedians on the footballing stage, what a legend!!)

Yep... Le Tissier & Beardsley are definitely going to be in there... good suggestions!!

Not sure about Fernando Gomes? Rui Barros is a contender.

KITAN... Yes current players who aren't in the game are going to be included too. Just mention who you want. EBOUE has been updated for the new release by the way.

klinsman isnt in the game either and there are a few that are in the game at there present age that could be adjusted ie
sheringham
batistuta
zola

grav3digg3r said:
Rui Barros - a great OMF who, if not mistaken, also played for Juventus

Barros definitely played on Juve. In the early 90's that team had Barros, R. Baggio, Toto Schillaci and Thomas Hassler. Not much for offensive size, but when they were in a groove, they sure could play some exciting soccer!

Don't know if they're already in the game

Roger Milla from Cameron
Mathias Sammer from Germany
Daniel Amokachi from Nigeria (one of the quickest players from old
versions of WE and PES :) )
Dejan "Rambo" Petkovic from Serbia & Montenegro

"Fernando Gomes - a legendary right back at FCPORTO"

Fernando Gomes played for FCPORTO but as a striker, not a rightback.

zim_zimmer said:
Thank you peeps... anymore?

Nicola Berti, great Inter Milan and Itay midfielder of the nineties.
He scored an immortal coast to coast goal against Bayern in Munich.

BERTI.jpg

diego armando maradona, Zico, frank rikjaard and johan cruyff its exactlly the best players on the game... somebody else can't copy that play then they do...

but i like ono on feynoord.. :roll: :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom