Where is your strongest loyalty?

• Club team

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Country

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Both equal

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
about the same have great passion for both allways follow england even if we was ranked 500 in the world hate so called fans that only watch there country when there doin well true fans r there though the think and thin

CLUB DEFINATELY!

I f'n hate national teams. I don't care a thing for the Dutch national team/world cup/european cup. They give Ajax only more problems.......more injuries etc. World Cup sux and the last one sucked like hell! Were was good football? Maybe only 2/3 matches were good to watch but 90% sucked big time. How dare Blatter say: This is the best world cup ever......yeah right. The supporters of national team suck even more. Those people never come to the stadium they only show up every 4 years when there is a World Cup. They are so stupid they don't know anything about football just 'support' their country. If you saw the last World Cup....damn I hardly heard some good chants from the audiences. Not even worth comparing with club football fans........

A bit harsh. Even if people just show up without knowing about football, it can show national pride and support for the national team players.

Definately club, haven't had anything to shout about with wales since simon davies destroyed italy, and that was some time ago!!!

Good thread BTW

Back
Top Bottom