Club teams list in PES6?

polakis

PES - FIFA Greek master
10 May 2002
Athens,Greece
Aek Athens
The teams will be the same as we10 or we will have new clubs in?
For example my favorite AEK Athens is back to champions league.Will we be in?

Paulinho13 said:
* - licensed

Other leagues A:
Anderlecht
Brugge
Sparta
Kobenhavn*
Bayern Munchen*
Olympiakos*
Panatinaikos
Juventus*
Rusenborg*
Benfica*
Porto*
Sporting*
Celtic*
Rangers*
Djurgardens*
Besiktas
Fenerbahche
Galatasaray*
Dinamo Kiev*

Other leagues B:
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Sao Paolo

Ligue 1 (France)*
Seria A (Italy)*
La Liga (Spain)*
Eredivisie (Holland)*

England league:
Arsenal*
MU*

Other leagues B and C is secret information.
shot_221_502.jpg

The countries alphabetically:
Belgium-Anderlecht, Brugge
Czech-Sparta
Denmark-Kobenhavn
Germany-Bayern Munchen
Greece-Olympiakos, Panatinaikos
Norway-Rusenborg
Portugal-Benfica, Porto, Sporting
Scotland-Celtic, Rangers
Sweden-Djurgardens
Turkey-Besiktas, Fenerbahche, Galatasaray
Ukraina-Dinamo Kiev

No Russian club. I hope Daniel Carvalho and Jo will be.

The new news by luisportobello.
Juve already in the Other league A.
pic8sp5.jpg
Credit to Paulinho13 (Pesinsight.com)

But what the fuck to do Bayern München there, in the Other Leagues A??? Where are the Bundesliga's section? And, where are the Shakhtar Donetsk, Lokomotiv Moskva...

I hope we have all the leagues in a few years... it´s very sad to see that a game like F**A only because they have money are alloewed to use all original names and rights :(
But also without "German league" i think it will be a great game but its very sad :(

](*,) Fucking shit!! I can't believe that Konami have lost the german clubs, also with no real names, but lost them!!!! What about Werder Bremen or Hamburger???

Repeat: fucking shit!!!! #-o

Can' t they create fake clubs (Like Manpower96 instead og Hannover96 for example) with fake players (Farmendorst instead of Fahrenhorst for example)?
How is it possible they decided to delete the bundesliga only because they don' t have the rights. Unlicensed clubs and players are good the same.

NewAdventuresInHi-Fi said:
Can' t they create fake clubs (Like Manpower96 instead og Hannover96 for example) with fake players (Farmendorst instead of Fahrenhorst for example)?
How is it possible they decided to delete the bundesliga only because they don' t have the rights. Unlicensed clubs and players are good the same.
apparently the bundesliga wer making it difficult for them even to use them wif fake names so konami jus decided to say fuk it....

no one knows what the other teams C section is all about so there maybe the Bundesliga teams in there or sumit

dobbies said:
no one knows what the other teams C section is all about so there maybe the Bundesliga teams in there or sumit

Is the same thing for the B section, I hope that here or in the C section will be Bundesliga :)

OMG!

Juve in Other League A, but with licenced kits, that's awesome!
GO Juve!!!

Back
Top Bottom