COD : Black Ops 2

Give me the new zombies mode now!!!

Speaking with Activision community manager Dan Amrich on web show Roll Call, Treyarch boss Mark Lamia hinted the studio has something special in mind for its trademark Zombies Mode.

“If you like zombies, you’re going to be really happy with what we’re doing with Black Ops 2. it’s our biggest, most ambitious zombies effort ever,” he said.

Lamia dropped a couple of other small tidbits, noting that “on the [Call of Duty] Elite front, you can expect some real deep integration inside of Black Ops 2″.

The developer said the single-player side will include “non-linear gameplay elements” which Treyarch is “designing into the campaign”, and noted that the team has “done a lot of research into making this plausible near future scenario really resonate with player”

Call of Duty is like Facebook or Apple - most folk who get involved know it's for tossers but can't quite keep away unless their friends leave.

Not interested in COD/MW anymore

Same old shit different year

The last one was pretty much the COD4 layout with maps that we'd all seen before in the other games just re-skinned. Lazy bastards

It's a rip off buying these each year

my local shop(supervalu) selling it for €35, all the other retailers over here looking for €60-€70 ,thats madness for any game. What is the big deal with this game??,my friend took the week off work to play it,no wonder he's single lol

I played a bit at my mates and its the same old shit

Seems like this whole forum are sick of all these games like i am judging by the number of posts in this thread :LOL:

Not interested in these at all now, MW was brilliant MW2 kept me occupied and MW3 was the biggest pile of cack I have played in a long time, I turned it off after about an hour. Same shit different year.

It will still sell by the millions though.

The wife got this cheap and after about 6-7 hours of the multiplayer, I've become rather bored. Played COD4, World At War and MW2 a lot then BO1 was where the shit began to get sloppy. Never played MW3.

There's some good ideas in BO2, but they're stuck now (willingly) in the groove of catering for the kids and the run & gun only crowd. Every game mode is the same frantic random mess, every map could be a lot bigger & better. It's all so cramped, every map is a wad of chokepoints inside a chokepoint. They've nerfed a few of the stealthier tools since the previous Black Ops, with the Ninja perk for example no longer offering full cloaking from the map unless you have a particular gun attachment (adjustable stock), meaning you have to sacrifice more if you want to use a little tactics with your play.

I'd love to see this series end with a game featuring one map only - The Hive, with every class being a different species of bee.

Yea I think its been done to death really hasnt it?

Watched some vids on YT for about 2 mins and its just the same as all the others. I reckon if you played a vids of BLOPs2, 1, MW2 etc... you'd struggle to tell them apart if you didnt recognise the maps.

simply the best cod after cod4 mw.

it really is not, mw2 and world at war are ahead of this mess

i can't say much about black ops as didn't buy and mw3, well that was arguebly a bit better than this but i traded that in within days

it's just an awful game, it's not even balanced in any way.
only ended up buying it due to good deal and thought maybe the series would be on the bit of an up with gameplay but it's going backwards and i don't even think i'd recommend this to my worse enemy.

i enjoyed single player personally as it has multi endings and choices change parts of campaign, not massively change but minor so guess least props to them for trying something else

Have to laugh at the £42 price of the season pass in the UK on PS3. It's £35 on 360. Fifty US dollars convert to £31. Anyone in the UK getting the pass full-price, especially on PS3, is a mug. Even if I loved the game, I know my wife would knee me in the nads repeatedly until I woke the fuck up.

This season pass bollocks is wearing very thin now. I believe EA began the craze, so fuck EA down the stairs and let's teleport back to the 00's everyone.

i rented it out and did a bit of playthrough out of sheer curiosity.

Not a bad game gameplay wise but the emotional story is quite frankly unbearable. The whole game is pretty much one big army cliche'.

Back
Top Bottom