Coincidence or Cheating or new Vogue?

T

teenspirit1009

I'm fucking sick, everytime u played against those big mouth saying they are going to kick ur ass, and once u are kicking their asses in the game, it is just a coincidence that they got disconnected, that really pissed me off, even more than when im being lagged, it has happens to me many times, 4 days ago, i went to play at night, i played 4 games, first game i was defeated, next three games i won, talking about more than 3 goals each game to this guys with lots of points, and before the game end in the three games with different guys, all three got disconnected, that really pissed me off cuz i knew they did it in purpose, i would really like them to have in their record one more defeat, instead they just have one disconnection, i only remember one of the names, was JOSHI, so be careful, since that day i never went back to play at night i rather prefer to play in the morning people is more fair, too much crap playing at night.

NOBODY play 33-E either. He disconnected ME off and it went down as a loss. These kids will stop at nothing to top the rankings. Cheaters are EVERYWHERE online. They spend more time trynna figure out how to cheat rather than gaining the skills to win. Disgusting really.

Thats why you should play your friends or people that you know.

This used to happen a lot with C&C Generals, until EA added the feature to be able to take screenshots and post DC'ers in the official forum, where they would be shown as cheats, ridiculed and mostly not accepted for games by the real players. I don't know why Konami doesn't add this feature as well..

C&C Generals was pretty much killed off by the number of cheats that played though

Once you play someone can you find out their IP/ISP and DOS their sorry ass ?

i got another thread trying to lead people from evo-web to use lobby 4 to play matches against us, please join in.

johan said:
Once you play someone can you find out their IP/ISP and DOS their sorry ass ?

lol. right on man! There probably is a way. But seriously though, it is sickening some of these guys what they do to get a win. I've been lagged out of a game many times and people have disconnected on me also.

I will just add, that if people disconnected on you I've noticed that they automatically lose the game 3-0 but you do not get the usual points for the win.

Is there Glitches or something?......Last time i played this kid and his dumbass dissconnected when the match was about to end.....

Back
Top Bottom