Collina figurine

yeh I agree!

these are stunning. I used to be a collecter of corinthian figures a few years back but got bored. These are in a different league though. and the prices arent that bad.

heres some pics to show people who cant be bothered clicking the link:

totti_pl.jpg

dicanio_pl.jpg

maradona_pl.jpg

maldini_pl.jpg

colina_pl.jpg

adriano_pl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Milanista said:
They sell Shevchenko, Totti, Kaka and Vieira in a store here.

Really? Is it made by the same people or some other company? Man I'd love to grab a Shevchenko figurine made by these guys.

adonis, where did you find them? :shocked:

holy sh**.they want to release 6 figures of italian national players for WC 2006, i think you posted 2 of them now

Ernestito said:
adonis, where did you find them? :shocked:

holy sh**.they want to release 6 figures of italian national players for WC 2006, i think you posted 2 of them now

went on a crazy search mission! ;)

these look really good!

@ kel yeh mate I know exactly wot you mean! I love the way they got his crooked teeth right awsell ;)

oh and found some of those pics of the 3D Football stars mentions. They're really bad compared to this lot! ;)

well, i will definitely buy the maradona figure.pure class, legend.

my second figure will be......heheh, i wont tell you, the figure will be released later this year probably :)

lol @ thomas. Collina looks so evil!

as far as I know you can only purchase them at the offcial site at the momemt.

each figure costs 75 euros = £51 = $89

From what Ive read these guys releasing smaller models too at a budget price of 20 euros = £13 = $23. Not sure when though.

Apparently there are releasing loads of them before the world cup.

Oh my god. This is a dream come true. That Totti figuirne is perfect! Bought one just now. Will let you guys know how it looks in person. Forza il gran Capitano! Roma 4 ever!

guys! Shevchenko!

Apparently it was started last season hense some of the details like boots and hair being from last season, but they will update it.

They also told me the next figures will be:

Robby Baggio, Cantona and a few more legends! And the second series will be composed of Adriano, Collina, Buffon (Italy) and Sheva!

Really cant wait :D

Ernestito said:
again milanista, you are talking about 3d footballstars :mrgreen:

Yeh Shevchenko isnt out yet. Its out in April time.

As for Kaka they said he will be out with other Serie A stars for the start of next season.

Back
Top Bottom