Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (Xbox 360)

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Anyone getting this when it comes out on the 8th of may?

Cant wait to play people on xbox live (upto 4 players) not into single player much, i loved the PC version online playing my mates and even linking up PCs at one stage :)

Multiplayer should really extend C&C 3’s gameplay. Glosecki told us that there’ll be 20 multiplayer maps (some of which will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 version) on which up to four players can romp. The developers have also added the ability to use an Xbox Live Vision camera to meet your opponents face-to-face in the post-game lobby, where you can expect more than a little trash talk after a victory (or defeat).

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1520/Command-Conquer-3-Tiberium-Wars/p1/

Hmmm, will play better on the PC but will look better on the 360...

Decisions decisions...

Never heard of it - I'm presuming that's got something to do with my avatar? :lol: I saw it somewhere a few days ago and thought it was very emo.

To make matters worse, I can't stand fighting games and I think they should all be banned so that developers could stop making boring button-mashing crap and make mentally stimulating material instead. Time for a new avatar. :lmao:

:lol:
Yeah, that avatar's from King Of Fighters. And its a awesome game, dammit!

Yup, its 1GB. Says it has Vision Camera support so I'm thinking its online?

EDIT:
The folks on the GameFAQs board say there is an Xbox Live option, but its not working at the minute

Last edited:
I have been trying to download this all afternoon and i have not got past 19% yet. What's good a 20mb line when you got shite M$ servers

mine wont go past 8% so i switched it off and ill just grab it later tonight

This feels really weird on 360 cos there don't seen to be that crosshaire pointer that was evident in previous console versions,in that i mean that the joypad don't replicate the mouse like it did before, i need a mouse now. More practice is required i think..

i like it but the interface is a bit weird

how do i select a few units at a time?

all i can do is select 1 or all of em

You can buy a keyboard/mouse adapter kit or something like that, but it was ridiculously expensive last time I saw it (£80 I think).

if i can find a cheap one im gonna get it

imagine Rainbow or any FPS with a keyboard and mouse, now that would be awesome

Just got it today the interface is pretty good when you get used to it really.

Top quality graphics and great C C gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom