Commentary

The japanse commentary is better than the english anyway, even though i dont understand a word of it.

I personally wish you could change the commentary to Japanese in the Pro Evo games... Jap commentary is hilarious and a damn sight more atmospheric than Trevor Brooking's drivel

I am in HK.
Oh right, i always thought that in the original LE you could use English Commentary..

No, it's right, in WE8LE you had like four (six?) different commentary languages you could choose.

But this is a "normal" WE installment and those usually only feature japanese commentary.

I must admit,I quite like the japanese commentary as well.
I'm sure I read here a while back that jon kabira has been replaced for we9,is this correct?

jambotommy said:
I must admit,I quite like the japanese commentary as well.
I'm sure I read here a while back that jon kabira has been replaced for we9,is this correct?

As far as I know, it's his partner who got replaced by another guy.

features
• Improved online play with less noticeable lags. (Online play may not be suitable for usage outside of Japan!)
• New weather condition: Snow. You will see breath coming from the players' mouths to add realism.
• Nippon Challenge Go for 2006 Mode (Take the Japanese national team to the World Cup).
• Improved way players move on the pitch.
• New motions have been added for an even more realistic game play.
• New Master League additions.
• New "Memorial Match" function.
• Two new positions: Wing Back and Second Top.
Jon Kabira replaced by Tsuyoshi Kitazawa as commentator.

Sulph said:

Yeah, I also read that. But that commentary voice still sounds damn familiar to me, I'm pretty sure it's still Kabira.

But maybe it's just my ears?! ;)

Sulph said:
features
• Improved online play with less noticeable lags. (Online play may not be suitable for usage outside of Japan!)
• New weather condition: Snow. You will see breath coming from the players' mouths to add realism.
• Nippon Challenge Go for 2006 Mode (Take the Japanese national team to the World Cup).
• Improved way players move on the pitch.
• New motions have been added for an even more realistic game play.
• New Master League additions.
• New "Memorial Match" function.
• Two new positions: Wing Back and Second Top.

Nice one mate,thought I was going nuts,knew I'd seen it somewhere,thanks kezz also.close mate,but no cigar,lol!

Kezz said:
Yeah, I also read that. But that commentary voice still sounds damn familiar to me, I'm pretty sure it's still Kabira.

But maybe it's just my ears?! ;)

Kezz,maybe the new commentator was a co-commentator on previous we games,just a guess though!
I wouldn't know as jon kabira is the only jap commentator I know!

go go go go go go go go go go go go gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll !!!!
even if i dont understand a f*ck the dude is saying it is so much better than the same lines from pes every time.........

Too bad...Japanese commentaries aren't in Pes...

I'm French, so I have to listen to those stupid Jean Luc Arribart and...I can't remeber the other. Nevermind they are both horrible...

A question to those who have WE9:
Are the commentaries better than in WE8? or is it the same (no big evolutions)

Thank you for answers
(and thank you for readin' my shabby English :lmao: )

Edit: the second idiot is Christian JeanPierre (my god!is it possible being so bad as a commentator? :( )

Rated Josh said:
Too bad...Japanese commentaries aren't in Pes...

I'm French, so I have to listen to those stupid Jean Luc Arribart and...I can't remeber the other. Nevermind they are both horrible...

A question to those who have WE9:
Are the commentaries better than in WE8? or is it the same (no big evolutions)

Thank you for answers
(and thank you for readin' my shabby English :lmao: )

Edit: the second idiot is Christian JeanPierre (my god!is it possible being so bad as a commentator? :( )
Try to listen the Spanish commentator.

Venomas said:
Try to listen the Spanish commentator.
Oh, thank you! they are not bad :) (in Pes4 cos' I don't have We9)

The Spanish commentaries are great (better than the others)

;)

Back
Top Bottom