Community mode in WE10? - Which of these teams would you choose?

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

• TEAM 1

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • TEAM 2

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • TEAM 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TEAM 4

• TEAM 5

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • TEAM 6

• Total voters

VanVanJuarez

Non-League
25 July 2005
Hi... I will try to explain the point of this poll as quickly as I can. My friends and me somewhere around WE7 made a friendly league. We were bored of playing with classic, nationals and clubs so we decided to creat teams of our own. The rules were that classic players couldn't take part of them and that there could not be duplicated players. At first there were 7 of us but one stopped playing. Now we have 6 teams left and I would like to know which these you think is the best (or point out weaknesess and highs) what you think of this way of playing (since we started we could never play again with something other teams).

TEAM 1 "JUVENTUD"

Ronaldinho
Nedved
Zidane
Giggs
C. Ronaldo
Recoba
Trezeguet
M. Petrov
Robinho
Gilberto Silva
Fabregas
Mascherano
Yepes
Toni
Worns
Messi
Gallas
Andrade
Huth
G. Rodriguez
Crouch
Dida
Casillas

TEAM 2 "VENTILETES"

Roberto Carlos
Gerrard
Ljungberg
Lampard
Van Nistelrooy
Duff
Joe Cole
Ronaldo
Makaay
A. Hleb
Mutu
Sneijder
Robben
Saha
Rafa Marquez
F. Cannavaro
Terry
Podolski
Carragher
Nowotny
Vidic
Peruzzi
Hildebrand

TEAM 3 "JAMAICA"

Vieri
Luis Garcia
Rivaldo
Van Bommel
Camoranesi
Vieri
Emre Belozuoglu
Riquelme
Kluivert
Zambrotta
Emerson
Vicente
Mellberg
Van Persie
Stam
Djibril Cisse
Nesta
Materazzi
Coloccini
Demichelis
Gomes
Kameni

TEAM 4 "ISOTOPOS"

Rooney
Kaka
Scholes
Deco
Raul
Van der Vaart
Xavi
Deisler
Bergkamp
Del Piero
Drogba
Giuly
Eto'o
Heinze
Cafu
Lucio
Cicinho
Makelele
Mexes
R. Kovac
Hyypia
Buffon

TEAM 5 "MOCHIN MARAFFIOTI"

Shevchenko
Henry
Totti
Adriano
Ballack
C. Seedorf
Pires
Maldini
Vieira
Chivu
Juninho
Mancini
Gilardino
R. Ferdinand
Reyes
Essien
Roy Keane
Rosicky
Schweinsteiger
I. Cordoba
R. Carvalho
Kahn
Cech

TEAM 6 "JOKER'S WILD"

Aimar
Beckham
Davids
Tevez
Park Ji Sung
Crespo
Ibrahimovic
Saviola
Joaquin
Javier Zanetti
Cocu
Maniche
Puyol
Fernando Torres
Cambiasso
Riise
Maxi Rodriguez
Samuel
Ayala
Gattuso
G. Milito
Given
Toldo

Thanks to all!!!..

Last edited:
Re: Which of these teams would you choose?????

I always need a playmaker and a holding midfielder ever since winning eleven 3, so I would chose either team ONE or team FIVE.

Does it really matter with the players you have in each team? Im spanking the teams im playing in ML on 6* and half the squad are youth players :(

I've been playing this way with my mates since WE6 although we don't pick teams but we draw the best 100 players in the game (including classic ones). Of course, we classify them by position otherwise you end up having a big number of attacking players within those 100. Then we roll the dice to see who picks first. We go nuts!!! Once we have a three times champion, we redraw.

I think team 4 is the one that would fit my kind of play better.. Especially Giuly as a rw, as close as possible to the midfielders line.. against my friends, when I play that way (3-4-3) with Benfica, Simao drives all of them really crazy..

So, I say GO ISOTOPOS!!

juventud: poor defence and lacks a striker... i dont like trezeguet, toni and crouch

ventiletes: a extreme attack but poor midfield

jamaica: a very heavy team, and needs a star player...

isotopos: poor defence, many players in the same position... CMF and SS

mochin maraffioti: my choice. the first 3 on the list rule everything... a perfect 352 team

joker's wild: another heavy team, but would be my 2nd choice because it's well balanced

pepe montoto said:
I've been playing this way with my mates since WE6 although we don't pick teams but we draw the best 100 players in the game (including classic ones). Of course, we classify them by position otherwise you end up having a big number of attacking players within those 100. Then we roll the dice to see who picks first. We go nuts!!! Once we have a three times champion, we redraw.

The way we use to select the players is similar to the NBA drafts. Onece or twice a year we arrange a meeting and luck tells the order in which wi will choose (the round goes 123456 654321 and starts again). Each of us can change how many players he likes. In this way we also copete for whom makes the best choices and who makes the best squad. After this you watch football for young stars etc. (when I bought adriano he was a regular player and the satisfaction to have him now as a star feels great).
Another thing we do is to trade and in this way the game turns very exciting.

Number 5. Henry and shevchenko up front supported by reyes and rosicky on the wings and totti loitering behind with chivu and maldini holding it together with peter cech in goal!! nice!!

If there's a team with just Henry I'd picked it up :p

So It's Team 5 :)

Does someone else play this sort of league???... post your team and the number of players at your league to discuss it!!!..

Those who never played this way try it... , it's EXTREMELY addictive and you'll watch "your" players with different eyes.

TEAM 5

so look at this

cech -khan

i cordoba , r ferdinand , maldini , chivu

----------- viera( juninho ) ------ Ballack ( c seedorf )

----------------------- totti ------------------------

------ chevchecko ----- adriano ----- henry -----

can u beat this team ?? i dont think so
by the way if it is me playing i would prefer gilardino over adriano , try this guy in the center and tell me

by the way yeah i do play this type of league with my friend unfortuantely there is only the two if us

so we go like this , he once tried maradona and pele never was able to master them , however i do , so he gave up these two , and i gave up zico and destifano for him

what happened , we chosen teams , so i chose real , inter , juve and chelsea , he chosen ac , barca , arsenal and manchester ,

every body got the players in the actual teams for example i got ronaldo and he got henry etc etc

then we went like this
i start chosing on offence , he start chosing in midf , i start in def and he started in gk

the best gk ever in this ga,e is Shemickel then buffon and zoff

the best player by all means is maradona
and the perfect forward is cruyff

my dream team was having maradona pele and cruyff upfriont

buffon

thuram - ruggeri - samuel - maldioni

---- rikjard - gerrard --------

-------- gullit ---------

pele ----- cruyff ----- maradona

my friend best team was

shemickel

puyol ---- stam - - nesta --- r carlos

---- beceknbaur -------

kaka------------garrinchia( rummenige )

--------zico --------

destifano ---- usebio -----

(( as u can notice )) ;) i traded maldini for carlos

Nice TEAMS!!!... We used to play with classics... the matches are spectacular indeed and it gives the game a mistique and magic that actuall players can´t.
Although try with actuall players and it´s like a masterleague in real life... you actually watch the players grow... Thats why we are so excited about WE10!!!!!.
The teams changed a lot now with the new version and we´ll have to see how the teams cope with it.
For example in WE9jl team 5 was feard for it´s middlelength shots...
Now will have to see which are each team strengths and weaknesses...

Here is how many times each team won "official" cups (all members must be present and takes place once every 4months approx)

TEAM 2 VENTILETES ****** 6 CUPS
TEAM 5 MOCHIN 5 ***** 5 CUPS
TEAM 4 ISOTOPOS * 1 CUP
TEAM 3 JAMAICA * 1 CUP
TEAM 6 JOKERS * 1 CUP

TEAM 1 JUVENTUD HASN´T WON ANY CUPS ..... YET.

Does anybody know if community mode is still present in WE10?

Back
Top Bottom