complaint

SouRodrigues2002

Non-League
22 February 2021
Anyway I had trouble creating an account on the site, earlier this year, I was at my friend's house and he introduced me to the forum, I tried several times to create an account but it was always refused, I asked for his cell phone and it was refused again, I wanted to understand what happened

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
I wouldn't know, I would need more details, like a username you chose or, even better, an IP you used. Tons of users get rejected every day, most of them due to getting flagged as possible spambots. So maybe you were on an IP which has previously been linked to weird web activities or similar.

SouRodrigues2002

Non-League
22 February 2021
I wouldn't know, I would need more details, like a username you chose or, even better, an IP you used. Tons of users get rejected every day, most of them due to getting flagged as possible spambots. So maybe you were on an IP which has previously been linked to weird web activities or similar.
The ip does not reveal for obvious reasons, but I'm sure I didn't have any account banned on my ip
I created this account on the ip of a trade near my home, I used the users rodrigues, and apprenticeofthesider, if u log this account in my house will it be banned?
I'm really sure I didn't do anything, and I'm sure that no one in my family created spam bots

unless my 10-year-old brother learned advanced programming LOL

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Well, there's no "apprenticeofthesider" in our database and "rodrigues" was registered in 2018, so probably by someone else. Just stick to the account you have now and everything will be fine.

SouRodrigues2002

Non-League
22 February 2021
Well, there's no "apprenticeofthesider" in our database and "rodrigues" was registered in 2018, so probably by someone else. Just stick to the account you have now and everything will be fine.
it was Rodrigues26 from what I remember, I don't remember the username exactly, but it was something like that, but I really wanted to know if I enter a "banned ip" will my account be closed?

was actually a siderapprentice

Top Bottom