Computer Induced Suicide

A

antistar

Just a few of the really annoying ways the computer has screwed me over this week in online games:

1. Pass back to the keeper, who backs up to the goal line before receiving the ball, then I pass the ball back out again, and he back heels it into his own net!

2. Idiot opponent tries to chip my keeper as he stands on the six yard line. Idiot keeper tries to save a shot going way over, and deflects it up straight up into the air, where it then falls down behind him and goes in.

3. Sliding into players from behind at random, without me pressing the slide tackle button, and getting the red card and/or penalty.

4. Telling the defender to pass the ball forward, only for him to turn around and pass it straight to the opponent's striker behind him who then scores.

5. Hitting the ball over the bar when standing on the six yard line directly in front of an open goal!

I usually have the auto-sliding problem. Especially when i press square to defend. Not a good idea near the penalty box lmfao.

Just a few of the really annoying ways the computer has screwed me over this week in online games:

1. Pass back to the keeper, who backs up to the goal line before receiving the ball, then I pass the ball back out again, and he back heels it into his own net!

2. Idiot opponent tries to chip my keeper as he stands on the six yard line. Idiot keeper tries to save a shot going way over, and deflects it up straight up into the air, where it then falls down behind him and goes in.

3. Sliding into players from behind at random, without me pressing the slide tackle button, and getting the red card and/or penalty.

4. Telling the defender to pass the ball forward, only for him to turn around and pass it straight to the opponent's striker behind him who then scores.

5. Hitting the ball over the bar when standing on the six yard line directly in front of an open goal!

Admit it, you're crap...

Back
Top Bottom