Confederations Cup 2005

I agree... but Ronaldo is better Milanista...

and gergerger we also had a PK not given by the ref... When Zanetti took down Gilberto on the left side of the box... but its all good

I don't think there was penalty in each of the two plays...

That's strange:
Brazil played 7 games in 4-2-2-2.
3 Playing Well, 4 Playing Bad - 4 Wins, 1 Draw, 2 Losses

In those games we did not play well, like Mexico or Japan, Ronaldo in the place of Adriano would have made the difference possibly...
But, as opposit, i don't think Ronaldo would have played so well against Germany or Argentina. Don't know how Parreira will handle it.

scratch-br said:
Cicinho can replace Cafu
Great replace has found Brazil in the Sao Paulo's lateral Cicinho, has velocity and a good overflow, already he was figuring in the Copa Libertadores.

Stunning display of skill and kill by the Brazilians. . .they are scary. . argentina is better than they showed and they'll be different with Ayala, Crespo, Veron (maybe) and D'Allesandro on the pitch.

ghazi said:
Stunning display of skill and kill by the Brazilians. . .they are scary. . argentina is better than they showed and they'll be different with Ayala, Crespo, Veron (maybe) and D'Allesandro on the pitch.
Brazil played without Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos or Cafú; I think the principal difference between them is that Brazil has at less two players in great level for each position, especially in offensive positions.

Back
Top Bottom