hi mates i am confused i don't now what to do so maybe u can help should i buy a 360 or wait for ps3 becoz 360 looks good present time but ps3 could be better help pls!
MS Dont make the games......Cloud1863 said:I have to disagree, I’ve got an Xbox 360, got one a month or two after the release date. At first I played it non stop, but now I play the PSX more. Most of the games are nothing special, Table Tennis is about the only game I play and that is only multiplayer. The PS3 will be better; no doubt about that, so far I don’t think Microsoft has learned that much tbh; they still produce too many similar games for the machine IMO. I doubt I will ever see many games like Katamri on the 360.
you think sony aint gonna charge people to play online? microsoft has lock down on the online market...and if you look out for a bargain you can get twelve month memberships very cheaply, on ebay they are going for like 20.00 which if you ask me is a bargaingerahx said:xbox live costs money to play... enough said.
mate EA NHL 2007 will prob be the best, ign gave ita good review!jeblo05 said:i did the same as tiktiktik. Just bought a 360 and now I'm waitning for PES (and maybe FIFA) to arrive.
I'll buy the PS3 for sure, as I think we'll get "the original next gen version" on the PS3 only.
On the 360 I've played so far:
- Table Tennis -> deep gameplay, much fun. But I'm still too bad to get into the live experience
- Call of Duty 2 -> arcade shooter, but it's fun, fun, fun. Good grapchics
- GRAW: impressive graphics, but it's to hard for me (Bang, Bang you're dead) - I'll keep on trying though
- Oblivion: not my cup of tea
- Test Drive Unlimited -> nice fun racer, but I think Forza2 will be real deal.
apart from the footy games I'm waitng for NHL07 (or will NHL 2K7 the better choice?), CoD3, maybe The Godfather (didn't like it on PC...)