confused :S pls help

P

ProWeMan

hi mates i am confused i don't now what to do so maybe u can help :) should i buy a 360 or wait for ps3 becoz 360 looks good present time but ps3 could be better help pls!

well i got a 360 and havnt touched my ps2 since, if youre buying just for pes6 then no prob his version wont justify it

but what peeps need to remember, if they make a better version for the pes3 next year the 360 will have the exact same version, so makes sense to get one now!

away from pes the xbox 360 has some amazing games out soon and xbox live cannot be touched, i certainly do not regret buying mine. d

so i should get a 360 but i am aware coz of ps3 blu ray discs :( do u think that next year ps3 and 360 will have same versions for years to come ?

yes go out and get your 360 there awesome mate pes 6 will be the best footy game out and theres games like sanits row, dead rising that are 10/10 games also xbox live is over the chain

I have to disagree, I’ve got an Xbox 360, got one a month or two after the release date. At first I played it non stop, but now I play the PSX more. Most of the games are nothing special, Table Tennis is about the only game I play and that is only multiplayer. The PS3 will be better; no doubt about that, so far I don’t think Microsoft has learned that much tbh; they still produce too many similar games for the machine IMO. I doubt I will ever see many games like Katamri on the 360.

10x guys 4 help :) from what i am seeing 360 is better at d present time but ps3 could be batter for years to come + 360 can get better by the external hd/dvd drive

Cloud1863 said:
I have to disagree, I’ve got an Xbox 360, got one a month or two after the release date. At first I played it non stop, but now I play the PSX more. Most of the games are nothing special, Table Tennis is about the only game I play and that is only multiplayer. The PS3 will be better; no doubt about that, so far I don’t think Microsoft has learned that much tbh; they still produce too many similar games for the machine IMO. I doubt I will ever see many games like Katamri on the 360.
MS Dont make the games......

DJ

gerahx said:
xbox live costs money to play... enough said.

you think sony aint gonna charge people to play online? microsoft has lock down on the online market...and if you look out for a bargain you can get twelve month memberships very cheaply, on ebay they are going for like 20.00 which if you ask me is a bargain

the simple truth is, the reason why xbox 1 didnt beat the ps2 is the games and the major titles, like pes and GTA and smackdown etc...but whats this? they have these now...they even have resident evil 5 coming!

so from a former fan boy of sony id rather put my money on a 360 now, i may be wrong but i think sony may have shot itself in the foot with the ps3...too many new things at one time.
but thats only my opinion

Just to be different I'm going to go for a "WI"

If your in europe the ps3 is so long off (MARCH!)that theres probably enough time to save up more cash and have both if you really want a blue ray machine and really want to be a big show off with both consoles.

I have to admit though ,that sony has made an arse of this and are going to lose a lot of customers unless the ps3 turns out to be the well built robust super console they claim it is.

I love my ps2 (not in that way) but the 360 is looking more attractive now that better games are begining to be released

Im gettin a 360 tomorrow fook waiting around for ps3 even though ill get one of them aswell

Got a 360 this week and bought dead rising aswell, great game. Bought it for pes360 mainly, and possibly fifa07 if its turns out to be better then the pc version. I might sell it next year and get a ps3 then, but for nextgen footie theres nowhere else to go

i did the same as tiktiktik. Just bought a 360 and now I'm waitning for PES (and maybe FIFA) to arrive.
I'll buy the PS3 for sure, as I think we'll get "the original next gen version" on the PS3 only.

On the 360 I've played so far:
- Table Tennis -> deep gameplay, much fun. But I'm still too bad to get into the live experience
- Call of Duty 2 -> arcade shooter, but it's fun, fun, fun. Good grapchics
- GRAW: impressive graphics, but it's to hard for me (Bang, Bang you're dead) - I'll keep on trying though
- Oblivion: not my cup of tea
- Test Drive Unlimited -> nice fun racer, but I think Forza2 will be real deal.

apart from the footy games I'm waitng for NHL07 (or will NHL 2K7 the better choice?), CoD3, maybe The Godfather (didn't like it on PC...)

jeblo05 said:
i did the same as tiktiktik. Just bought a 360 and now I'm waitning for PES (and maybe FIFA) to arrive.
I'll buy the PS3 for sure, as I think we'll get "the original next gen version" on the PS3 only.

On the 360 I've played so far:
- Table Tennis -> deep gameplay, much fun. But I'm still too bad to get into the live experience
- Call of Duty 2 -> arcade shooter, but it's fun, fun, fun. Good grapchics
- GRAW: impressive graphics, but it's to hard for me (Bang, Bang you're dead) - I'll keep on trying though
- Oblivion: not my cup of tea
- Test Drive Unlimited -> nice fun racer, but I think Forza2 will be real deal.

apart from the footy games I'm waitng for NHL07 (or will NHL 2K7 the better choice?), CoD3, maybe The Godfather (didn't like it on PC...)

mate EA NHL 2007 will prob be the best, ign gave ita good review!

Back
Top Bottom