Controllers?

Just got email from Lik sang!

My dreambox has been sent! so 2-3 days i have em! and ill teste it and let ya know!

right now im playing pes 4 on ps2! maan its nice!!
cantw ait for xbox version!

peace!

I have 2 dreamboxes, havent tested the live headset as I dont have one but otherwise it works
It seems that Trigger R becomes R2 and Trigger L becomes L2

yups thats how it is done in xbox! the black and white buttons are L + R on ps2 pad!

can u see if the button sensivity is good? like start NFS, and use X for throttle! see how much u have to press down the button b4 it reacts!

thanx

got my dream box last night and yes headset def does work, just need to get an extension cable as i got a quick release one :(

Anyone else than me think that the shoulder buttons on the Xbox controller S are strangely placed compared to the PS2 controller? I have to bend my fingers so much they get tired!

yaaaaaaaay! guess what i just got in my Mail box

2 X Extension cables for xbox joypad WITHOUT quick rls!

now im waiting for dreambox to arrive tomorrow evening :D

cheers!

Yo! just got 2 pieces of Dreambox converters from lik-sang!
fast and really nice service! only 3 days! from germany.

anyways, i testes the dreambox with the mic and it worked! i was able to record my own voice and send as voice mail to my m8.

and i have also tested it with the extension cable WITHOUT quick rls. and its great, wveryhting works as a charm.

cheers!

Alien_ said:
huh ? that cable does have quick release

no mate it doesnt! notice at the ends! its flat! like the org. xbox joypad!

tge round thing u see in the middle is " quick rls " but it not functional her!

so its the correct one!

err no it's not flat at all, it's round

+ :

Enhance your gaming experience by increasing the available distance between yourself and the console, this high quality extension cable offers you an additional 6 feet (almost 2 metres). Very simple to use, simply connect the cable between the 'quick release' connector on your controller cable.

I have ordered the Live Kit and I will test the converter and for the xbox pad

Trigger L is like L1 on Ps2
Trigger R is like R1 On ps2
White button is like L2 on pS2
Black button is like R2 on Ps2
These things can be changed

Played the Ps2 pad with a few changes in menu and it was like playing on the ps2 with no slowodowns : )

soman said:
I have ordered the Live Kit and I will test the converter and for the xbox pad

Trigger L is like L1 on Ps2
Trigger R is like R1 On ps2
White button is like L2 on pS2
Black button is like R2 on Ps2
These things can be changed

Played the Ps2 pad with a few changes in menu and it was like playing on the ps2 with no slowodowns : )

did u try it with the pes 4 xbox?
and were u able to change the button layotu so it was like ps2?

Last edited:
P.Renato said:
Great topic... great news... you guys rock... keep posting your results with these products please :)

Well on monday id bbe able to test everything.

Pes4 xbox with dreambox converter+extension cable +button configuration+Live headset

Cheers!

i plan to cut the cable off an old pad and solder it into the dreambox cable.

i got the demo today on ps2 it rocks, the analogue buttons work very well, would any of you happen to know wether or not the dream box convertor still enables analogue on your ps2 pad???? becuase in the demo it works really well, especially with high through passes

birk10: what do you mean? there is no analogue button support in pes, you just have to push it and hold longer, it would be insane if there would be analogue support, just think about shooting

how long is dreambox cable? and how long is headset cable? I sit about 1-1,5 meter from tv, hopefully they will be long enough

Has anyone considered using 2.5mm jack extensions... you can buy them in mobile phone shops.. also alot of the motorola handsfree 2.5mm jack kits work to replace the xbox headset and are more comfortable... just a thought....

extending the length of the headphone cable seems more logical than the controller adaptor and maybe more neat.....

edit -

anyone bought a dreambox converter from these guys ?

http://www.darkplanets.com/product_info.asp?pid=379&ref=kk

Last edited:
ripkord said:
Has anyone considered using 2.5mm jack extensions... you can buy them in mobile phone shops.. also alot of the motorola handsfree 2.5mm jack kits work to replace the xbox headset and are more comfortable... just a thought....

extending the length of the headphone cable seems more logical than the controller adaptor and maybe more neat.....

edit -

anyone bought a dreambox converter from these guys ?

http://www.darkplanets.com/product_info.asp?pid=379&ref=kk

Yo! i dont think the extension jacks fomr phone work properly! I think one of my mates tryed with one last week, it was SUXXY, he couldnt hear well sometime, and it went on and off. and u couldnt use mic at the same time either! dunno! maybe we need a special model one for the xbox!

i ordered mine from there, until 2 days later they emailed me and said they dont suppoert foreign visa card! im from DK, my visa works everywere in the world. so i calle them and they just couldnt explain to me why their machine wont eat my CC! lol!

so i bought from lik-sang! super service and 3 days delivery!

Peace!

are you sure you can assign the L1 and R1 buttons to the PS2 pad using the magic box? as the L1 and R1 don't technically exist how do you assign them?

hoolicool said:
are you sure you can assign the L1 and R1 buttons to the PS2 pad using the magic box? as the L1 and R1 don't technically exist how do you assign them?

they exist as the black and white buttons on the xbox pad, when you plug in the ps2 adaptor thingy it switches the black and wite buttons to L1 and R1 (i think) so then you just fix the controls in PES4 options..... ya see ;)

Back
Top Bottom