Controllers?

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
Can anyone recommend controllers other than Controller S which would be more suitable to Pro Evolution Soccer?

PS: I already know about the Dual Shock (PS2) adapter.

Freebird RF Wireless Controller

Xbox-FreeBird-Wireless-Controller.gif

i wonder how the hell ppl will b playing this game with the xbox controller, its simply impossible.. i use the R2.L1 more than the dirction buttons...

I got an Xbox in the last week and I'm getting used to the Controller S. It ain't all that bad.

Also, won't the white and black buttons replace L2 and R2? I won't miss L2 much but I do use R2 alot. But the black button is easy to reach.

I got a GAME controller bundled with my Xbox. It places the black and white buttons above the X and Y buttons. The controller also fits more snugly into your hand.

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10210&mid=322851

Id get a converter to use a ps2 controller. I use one for my pc and will probably use one for my box (when I get it) you can buy them at: consoleplus.co.uk, lik-sang.com and play-asia.com. The only probs I've ever heard of these is that some dont support the use of steering wheels, dance mats etc.

Hope this helps,

Jav

The other problem is that they don't support the voice communicator so you won't be able to talk while your playing online.

IMO, to talk while you are playing is a fun and important part of the game as you chat about bad decisions or amazing strikes etc.

Hmmm interesting,

the only reason im buying an xbox is to play PES4 online, and really wanna use my beloved ps2 controller, but if this is not possible with xbox live I guess ill have to learn to use the xbox un. How do you connect the xbox live mic etc then, you simpy plug it into the xbox controller? (u can really tell I havent played to often! ;) )

cheers

jav

get a dreambox converter (the one in the link) it can take the headset. theres a website in uk that delivers them next day. darkplanets.co.uk

Would it be possible to have the voice thing in controller two and use contoller one with the converter?

wow,

maybe we've realised a gap in the market? whos up for inventing one! Ill supply the pipe cleaners and used egg cartons, anyone out there got access to sticky back plastic?!! :)

Jav

though vcduk2000 says it doesnt?

so dont think theres one available. Looks like im gonna have to defer to the xbox controller.

Yup,

let us know, man really hope it does work, I wanna keep using than my lucky controller! ;)

timedwins7 said:
Oooh, sounds promising sonicspinner! Could you please let us know if it does work mate?

Many thanks!

Sure maan!as soon as my Dreamboxcomes to my mail box, ill rip it open and plug it in! and let yall know!
i have also ordern an extension cable WITH quick rls. so i can test it withdreambox etc!

ill let ya know when i get em

cheers

sonicspinner said:
Sure maan!as soon as my Dreamboxcomes to my mail box, ill rip it open and plug it in! and let yall know!
i have also ordern an extension cable WITH quick rls. so i can test it withdreambox etc!

ill let ya know when i get em

cheers

is there a direct link to a website where you can order this controller?
thanks!

appaprently according to the website it does work with voice

http://www.lik-sang.com/faq.php?browse=1&categories_id=&products_id=1860&followup_q=9978

When using the Dreambox Converter with XBox Live, does the headset work when plugged into the memory card port? (2002-12-23)
Yes, the Xbox Live headset works as normal when plugged into the memory card port. (2002-12-23)

but as none of the other converters support it, i will believe it when i see it(or hear it from one of you guys)
cheers

pete

Last edited:
where do you get an extension cable without quick release, because apparently there isn't any quick release on the dreambox

Just to completely confirm it does work with live I got this response back from lik-sang today:

“I can confirm that it works with Xbox Life, and a headset connected to its port. Used it myself for that ;-)

Best regards,

David Woo”

Not sure where to get an extension cable without quick release, the only extension cables I’m aware of are the standard ones from Game.

Jav

Back
Top Bottom