https://www.pes6.es/stats/fifa-to-pes6

UPDATE

Database with the stats of 18000 players from around the world updated weekly

Converter stats to pes6 integrated

Three easy search methods:

- search player with at least 3 letters

- search team witht al leas 3 letters

- search for national team at least 3 letter

Copy button to paste directly into this great tool https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-editor-peterc10-dev.79986/#post-3360039

Thank you very much for your help @peterc10

Name: Wu Lei
Positions: CF,WG,SS
Registred Positions: ★CF

Height: 174
Weight: 66

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 79
Defence: 41
Balance: 75
Stamina: 74
Speed: 86
Acceleration: 88
Response: 83
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 72
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Swerve: 77
Heading: 72
Jump: 89
Technique: 79
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 65
GK Skills: 50
Team work: 77

Consistency: 5
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 7

Free kick style: 1
Drop kick style: 1
Dribbling style: 1
Penalty style: 1

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

by Team www.pes6.es

Last edited:

Titch

Premiership
4 October 2004
I've been keen to do a converter for a while, so this is great news.
Lines- Beats Offside Trap
Penalties- Penalties
Outside- Outside Foot Shot
1-on-1 stopper- 1-on-1 Rush
The rest could be combined with other attributes but I'm not sure.

robao

www.pes6.es
22 June 2018
Barcelona
RCD Espanyol
I've been keen to do a converter for a while, so this is great news.
Penalties- Penalties
Outside- Outside Foot Shot
1-on-1 stopper- 1-on-1 Rush
The rest could be combined with other attributes but I'm not sure.
Very thanks.

We will soon open a thread explaining the calculations made and how to improve them.

We are working two different teams, in an offline and online converter.

only these are missing to calculate

1-1 Scoring
Side
centre
1-touch pass
sliding
covering
d-line control
penalty stopper

miguelfcp

WYL | Porto
27 June 2009
The "1-touch-pass" is a translation mistake by Konami, it's got nothing to do with passing, it's actually about shooting: it means that the player excels at performing "1st-time-shots".

robao

www.pes6.es
22 June 2018
Barcelona
RCD Espanyol
The "1-touch-pass" is a translation mistake by Konami, it's got nothing to do with passing, it's actually about shooting: it means that the player excels at performing "1st-time-shots".
Do you think high value in volleys ?

Only its...

1-1 Scoring
Side
centre
1-touch pass
covering
d-line control
penalty stopper

Titch

Premiership
4 October 2004
Those are tricky now. All I can think of is looking at players on pesstatsdatabase with those specials and seeing what they have in common in FIFA.

geeeeee

Console not PC! Mods & patches mean nothing to me!
2 May 2010
London
Tottenham Hotspur
I am sure i read somewhere that ‘Side’ can also be similar to ‘Early Cross’. I’m not sure if that skill is in FIFA though.

Titch

Premiership
4 October 2004
Yeah it is. I'm not sure if that would mean a player would prefer to play out wide though. If they are crossing early then would that mean they would be spending less time out wide?

miguelfcp

WYL | Porto
27 June 2009
@Titch: Will have to check the PES5 guide, I believe it's only related to first-time shots and not passes, hence the translation mistake. Unless they changed it from PES5 to 6, which could be a possibility too.

@robao: Converting from FIFA to PES can be tricky. Again according to the PES5 guide, a 95-96 stat difference is much more obvious/pronounced than, say, a 79-80, and we don't know exactly how much more obvious it is. I don't remember FIFA stats right now but let's imagine two players: one has 98 attack and the other has 97 Attack on FIFA; you can't translate this for PES as 98/97, this difference had to be larger. How much? Ask Seabass...:D

There's another problem, which is defining exactly what each stat means on each game, even when the stats have similar or even the exact same "name". For example, "Defense" on PES is not just positioning but how quickly a player gets up on his feet after a sliding tackle...it surely is a nightmare to try and convert such a complex stat like this.

Titch

Premiership
4 October 2004
They work on different scales too. FIFA seem to have more exaggerated stats so you will see more players with lows of 20-30 but this would be pretty rare in PES. I've noticed in PES strong CBs will have a decent shot power but in FIFA they are low. You can get a general idea of how good a player is but to get an accurate conversion it's hard work. The mental stats are difficult too such as Aggression, Mentality and Teamwork because FIFA doesn't seem to cover these.

miguelfcp

WYL | Porto
27 June 2009
They work on different scales too. FIFA seem to have more exaggerated stats so you will see more players with lows of 20-30 but this would be pretty rare in PES. I've noticed in PES strong CBs will have a decent shot power but in FIFA they are low. You can get a general idea of how good a player is but to get an accurate conversion it's hard work. The mental stats are difficult too such as Aggression, Mentality and Teamwork because FIFA doesn't seem to cover these.
Oh, that reminds me, "shot power" in PES also means the power with which a defender can clear the ball in a defensive action, which is why most defenders in PES have numbers on this regard. A defender with low shot power is more keen to perform ineffective clearances on his own box.

robao

www.pes6.es
22 June 2018
Barcelona
RCD Espanyol
@miguelfcp @Titch @geeeeee

Thank you very much partners.

We know that it is a complex task, that is why we have chosen to mount it on our website and thus have total control over the conversions

Soon we will publish it in beta phase.

Our intention is that people who want to think of how to convert the stats to make a tool that guarantees the continuity of pes6 forever.

mattmid

Champions League
15 December 2011
Yes, according to the pes5 guide, as @miguelfcp said, 1-touch-pass is a translation error and to quote the manual ... it is a direct volley shot, or rather the accuracy of one.

From the guide if it helps to match it up with something from FIFA ...

Outside means the player will use the outside of his foot rather than his weak foot. I always add this to any player who has say a 2-3 at most for weak foot ability and it works well in game with one footed players.

Side: This is a characteristic that is administered by the CPU and doesn't affect players under human control. An individual with the Side will be inclined to move out to the touchline if he thinks there is space there.

Centre: The opposite of Side.

So wide players who tend to drift infield would be ideal for a Centre and perhaps AM's or SS's who work wide would be good for Side.

1-1 Stopper Keeper will be much better to getting some part of his body to the ball when he's close to the shooter.

Titch

Premiership
4 October 2004
That's crazy! I often overlook the special stats but that one is pretty useful.
I wonder if there is a way to get stats to convert directly from sofifa? Imagine choosing a team then player and it does it all in one go.

robao

www.pes6.es
22 June 2018
Barcelona
RCD Espanyol
That's crazy! I often overlook the special stats but that one is pretty useful.
I wonder if there is a way to get stats to convert directly from sofifa? Imagine choosing a team then player and it does it all in one go.
That's what we're doing

miguelfcp

WYL | Porto
27 June 2009
@robao: I'm very interested to see how your work turns out. If you can somehow get a fairly decent conversion, this would be fantastic for editing retro-PES. The guys at PSD do a great job keeping the best/most known players up to date (and with realistic statsheets) but understandably there are many players who need updates, many players who haven't even been created...

mattmid

Champions League
15 December 2011
@robao

Looks pretty good :) Not sure about Team Work = vision though. I don't play FIFA so I don't know what sort of stats they use that would work better, perhaps there isn't one.

miguelfcp

WYL | Porto
27 June 2009
I like what I'm seeing, @robao. Searched a few guys like Marega and Bas Dost and they have very realistic statsheets. I'm going to test out how they play ingame, particularly with some very extreme - albeit realistic - combinations like Marega's low pass acc. and high pass speed values/low technique - high attack; or Bas Dost's low dribble values, low jumping ability + high attack/top-tier heading ability.

robao

www.pes6.es
22 June 2018
Barcelona
RCD Espanyol
I like what I'm seeing, @robao. Searched a few guys like Marega and Bas Dost and they have very realistic statsheets. I'm going to test out how they play ingame, particularly with some very extreme - albeit realistic - combinations like Marega's low pass acc. and high pass speed values/low technique - high attack; or Bas Dost's low dribble values, low jumping ability + high attack/top-tier heading ability.
Hello
we are still adjusting the converter.

everything was delayed a bit because in the end we did not use the Sofifa API and we opted for another method.

the converter needs to be adjusted, it will be notified when it is 100%

at the moment it advanced that they can look for players putting the link, the sofifa number or only the name :)

robao

www.pes6.es
22 June 2018
Barcelona
RCD Espanyol
It's getting really good now. However it still doesn't seem to like GKs.
no, you are right

now the database is made and we update it every 3 days.

We are adjusting players.

finally we will do the conversion of goalkeepers

and if they are still we will put colors and web design

Top Bottom