• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Correct names of players and teams online

M

mop

Is there a way (patch or something like that) that you can change the horrible names of the unlicensed teams so you can see it Online? It's just text so it shouldn't be that hard?

thanks

proevofanatik

Conference
17 October 2004
glasgow
i hex edited this one myself. it has all the correct team names on it. you will have to wait till there is a new dkz studio or weditor out for the player names to be changed.

for the team names to work offline and online you will have to delete your option file which is in my documents/konami/save1. then load the game up and create a new option file.

enjoy ;)

http://www.uploading.com/files/YH83QH5I/PES6.rar.html

Last edited:
B

blue166

What about emblems that work online, which program? or what do we need to wait for?

B

blue166

Oh your pes6.exe does not work, it keeps saying to me an error as it starts to load, i have followed your instructions too, is it that kitserver might need uninstalled and reinstalled with the patch??

Top Bottom