Could my system cope?

ForeverEvo

Non-League
19 October 2006
Well here are my specs, do you think my system will hold up to PES6? I've never really been a PC gamer but I've been converted. What do you think?

- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3400+
- 1GB DDR-SDRAM
- 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200rpm)
- DVD Drive 16x Max
- DVD Writer Double Layer +-R/ +-RW/
- NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Turbocache
- 256MB Video Memory
- IEEE 1394 FireWire Interface

your system will cope HOWEVER the 6200TC wont be able to run the details at Full graphics. maybe med on 1024x768. you will have to get something like a 6600gt or better to be able to run the detials at full.

your system is ok but you might have problems with your graphics card , all in all , it is not very much important how many mb s it has ., what bit it is important! but i think your system is good enough for a fluid game!

abilaloglu said:
your system is ok but you might have problems with your graphics card , all in all , it is not very much important how many mb s it has ., what bit it is important! but i think your system is good enough for a fluid game!
the 6200TC's usually are 64MB Vram but use up system memory. Thsi makes it virtually 256MB Vram. the ram doesnt entirely make the game run significantly faster. you could have a 6600gt with only 128MB Vram and it will run significantly faster than the 6200 with the 256mb. the ram is mainly to hold the game textures and pes5 isnt as hungry as games such as BF2, FEAR and COD2.

depends mainly on the core of the gpu and how fast the game will run with it.

Back
Top Bottom