Couple of questions

C

ch8rt

1. Do you think Konami have put a block on joining friends in ranked matchs? I had a friend on chat whilst looking for his game to join, I found it but it said the game no longer exsisted? He was still waiting for an opponent?

2. If you edit player names, do these go online with you or are you back to defaults?

3. As the online match joining improved over the last 24 hours, I've still not been able to join a game, only set one up and wait for someone else to join? Could this be NAT settings? If so where do I look for these?

ch8rt said:
1. Do you think Konami have put a block on joining friends in ranked matchs? I had a friend on chat whilst looking for his game to join, I found it but it said the game no longer exsisted? He was still waiting for an opponent?

2. If you edit player names, do these go online with you or are you back to defaults?

3. As the online match joining improved over the last 24 hours, I've still not been able to join a game, only set one up and wait for someone else to join? Could this be NAT settings? If so where do I look for these?

1. Not sure. Maybe they have to stop people cheating, as apparently people on PES 5 were letting their mates beat them and vica versa to earn more points.

2. Everything goes back to defaul online as far as im aware.

3. On your dashboard go to system and test connection.

I'm thinking I'm going to remove a friend from my list and try again. See how that goes.

Thanks for your answers.

I've played Ranked games with people on my friends list a few times.

Back
Top Bottom