Crackdown Xbox 360

They reviewed it in the new Official 360 mag and loved it. Cant wait to play it

It going to sell like hot cakes, but people will buy it just for the Halo 3 Beta testing invite alone.

Is the invite limited edition?

And how will it work? You get an invite to download a demo of Halo from L!ve or something?

Also silly question, what kind of game is this and is it co-op.

Well I just got this from the Game Website,

Beta comes on all Crackdown discs.

So who knows.

Not a fan, I'm afraid. :eh:

Edit: Look at these fingers, bloody hell! Next gen or what?!

Come on man, it's the graphical style they have used. OK so they should be more rounded than that but the overall effect is meant to be cel-shaded/cartoony. I have no problem with the visuals, graphics isn't everything either!

Well I just got this from the Game Website,

Beta comes on all Crackdown discs.

So who knows.

Yep it comes on all discs. However, I imagine that the beta will only run for a certain period of time, or be active for a month or two whilst they gather feedback. Don't expect to play the Beta right up until the launch of Halo3.

Come on man, it's the graphical style they have used. OK so they should be more rounded than that but the overall effect is meant to be cel-shaded/cartoony. I have no problem with the visuals, graphics isn't everything either!
I know, I wasn't saying that made the game "crap", just making a jokey point. From what I've seen of the faces, they aren't cel-shaded, so it seems strange to make the fingers look like sausage rolls. But have you seen World Championship Snooker (my current favourite game) in action? When your opponent makes a good pot, your facial expression changes to what can only be described as "eye-popping". Suddenly, the decent graphics become laughable as every time the camera goes back to you, your eyes are bulging to the point of exploding, or you're winking at everybody. Seems a bit of a shame, to me.

Everyone seems to love GTA clones (or similar) - I just can't get into it all. I thought Saints Row was the kind of thing my 11-year-old nephew would cream his pants over, and that the more mature games-buying public would avoid it - and yet it was number one for quite a while. I'm sure that, if you like the genre, then the game is pretty decent - my tastes are just getting stuck-up as I get older...

Its great. Graphics look nice while playing and the gameplay is great fun. Especially jumping between buildings :D

A handsome fella then? I thought video game sites were usually full of fat, spotty kids who don't leave their houses not 'rock-star-lookalikes!?' :shock:
uh-oh, looks like ninja is breaking back out of his shell! hahahah

rock star! hahaahahaha more like HOMO

hahaahahaha more like HOMO

You don't like gay people? That makes you a homophobe my dear friend. It's 2007, saying you don't like gays is as good as being racist. I think you should be banned for that statement. Get with the times.

Back
Top Bottom