Crash at the end of Master League??

gcagora

Non-League
28 April 2004
I played my whole ML season just fine, and after the last game, right after I see my points earned in the final game, my game crashes back to the desktop with a black screen.

It seems like the game is trying to play some sort of video or something to celebrate the season being done, but it just doesn't make it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Yes, I use Kitserver. I tried playing the last game of the season with Kitserver NOT installed, but the same thing happened.

I don't have any patches installed, though.

this has happened to me once, hasnt happened for ages though, didnt try and fix it

Were you able to just play the game again and have it work?

I've tried playing this last game 5 or 6 times, with no luck.

I'm not sure if I want to try another ML, if it will happen again...

I have the problem aswell. No kitserver or other stuff installed.
Ive replayed the match a couple of times but it just keeps crashing. It's after the last game of the season.

I use arsenal..same problem..very annoying since all ur hardwork goes to waste when the game crashes...arrghhhh

That already happened to me with Benfica (twice) and Arsenal... yet I used to have one of Barcelone already in year 2013 or something and all went smooth, don't know why this happens tough...

i have play master leauge with Besiktas 4 season,another ML i try with Bayern 3 season long and nothing happens,i am using evo patch 1.4 (tripcez patch ) and all teams working fine i think..

i got this too.. i completed three season with Chelsea before starting a new one and after the first year it crashed
BUT
i installed a new scoreboard pack and changed the background pictures in ML so i think it may have something to do with that

Yes, I use Kitserver. I tried playing the last game of the season with Kitserver NOT installed, but the same thing happened.

I don't have any patches installed, though.

Might be an error with OF then, has been a problem for me and switching OF did the trick.

Might be an error with OF then, has been a problem for me and switching OF did the trick.

Whats OF?

Mine is also crashing somewhere at the end of ML.
When i want to start the last match, it loads forever @ the lineup screen :r1

Does anybody know, how to fix this problem??? I reinstalled the game, change my OF on original option, turn off kitserver, but nothing!!! Any recomendations? Can somebody help me?

P.S.: I have to ML's games with ManU & Real Zaragosa, but i couldn't play with them more then one season (((

it happens when u edit the OF with PESFAN EDITOR. u may have downloaded some OF which has been edited with the software. I got an fully updated OF which does not crash at the end of the season, but after a lot of trial and error. Its upto ur luck, otherwise u have to just play with the original OF or edit it urself manually. I havent found any other way out...
Hope this helps...Thanks

That not happens to me.. i have the original game from the store and I've completed with Manchester United , Manchester City and Real Betis

it happens when u edit the OF with PESFAN EDITOR. u may have downloaded some OF which has been edited with the software. I got an fully updated OF which does not crash at the end of the season, but after a lot of trial and error. Its upto ur luck, otherwise u have to just play with the original OF or edit it urself manually. I havent found any other way out...
Hope this helps...Thanks

Can you post this updated OF? O

It's OF problem... Because there is too much players in OF. You can use Shollym OF, he always update OF with transfers and stats of players, and there is no crash at the and of master league ;)

Back
Top Bottom