Crashing Problem (Tried many things, no success)

AFC_Lightning

Football Lover
27 July 2006
Essex
Arsenal
Hello everyone, I am new here and I am new to the Pro Evo PC editing scene though I am not new to Pro Evo 5 having already got it on the Xbox. I just wanted to use the new kits which the PC version gave me access to.

I have recently downloaded Kitserver 5 2.2, Superpatch 3 and a bundle of new faces. The problem I have is that the game is constantly crashing, though it only seems to happen on the menu screens and more often than not, the editing one. I have searched everywhere around the forums and can't find the soloution to this crashing.

Seeing as I have only just bought the game, I have no replays which I can delete, so that can't be the cause.

I have also tried using an earlier version of Kitserver and that didn't help so I am pretty stuck and it is really annoying. I find it quite weird that it only seems to happen on the menu screens.

If anyone knows of any way to stop this or if you have encountered it before I would greatly appreciate any help which you could give me. It is really starting to annoy me now because all I want to do is play and enjoy the game.

Thank You :)

i hv the same problem too (PC WE9 with kitserver 5.0)
but my game will only crash in edit team after making changes to the uniforms
maybe the watson patch, kitserver and WE9 doesn't work well together?

*luckily the times of crashes redeuced today

AFC i got the game yesterday, Mine also crashes whilst on menus and in eidting screen and sometimes just before matches, Do you have boots put on your game? i think that is what is messing up my my game and my 0_text file. have you edited the 0_text file atall?

Erm... well I downloaded Superpatch 2 and if I remember rightly, I think that changes the 0_text file.

But I think I may have got it working. What seems to have happened is that some of my kits were corrupt from the pack that I downloaded. When I went to editing mode, as soon as a selected a particular team, it crashed.

What I did to fix it was to take out the corupt kits and replace them with the kits from FabioS kits. (I think that is what they were called.)

Im not sure if the problem is completely fixed yet, but I think that this could help some people who are having a similar problem.

I can't remember what corrupt kit pack was called or where I got it from but the teams that were causing the game to crash were.

Liverpool
Paris Saint Germain
AS Roma
Real Zaragoza
Getafe

It might not be the same on other peoples games but I hope this info helps.

Kk i have FabioS on all the time.. i just taken boots out [had to reinstall gmae] see if it makes a difference i think my pallete thing could have been wrong

i had a problem with my game crashing before becuz of kitserver and gdb i downloaded new kitserver and fabios gdb and it works fine now

Back
Top Bottom