Cricket 19

kamy100

Premiership
9 June 2003
Blackburn, UK
As a massive Cricket fan, I am very much looking forward to this coming out at the end of the month. This will be the 3rd cricket game that Big Ant will release, I love their commitment to what is still a niche sport (in terms of video games) and it look promising:

As a massive Cricket fan, I am very much looking forward to this coming out at the end of the month. This will be the 3rd cricket game that Big Ant will release, I love their commitment to what is still a niche sport (in terms of video games) and it look promising:

Is this Big Ant, the company with the massive online creations centers in game-editor?

It's actually their 4th cricket game starting from Don Bradman Cricket 14, 17, Ashes Cricket and Cricket 19.

I'm pretty excited about this one. I played alot of Ashes Cricket. This time they are gonna have scenarios and scenario creator which would be fun to play with. The playface feature is also implemented so hopefully we are gonna get some good player faces from community made teams.

Big Ant has done great in terms of bringing cricket games to modern times after EA stopped making it after Cricket 2007.
Although EA can do it now specially this time in the World Cup. But I guess they are not interested in it. But still at least someones creating new cricket games for everyone to play. So as long as it's good I got no complaints.

Bad memories from the last game as they completely screwed up the performance tracking so it wasn't possible to see how custom players performed. This ruined the whole experience for me. BA acknowledged the issue but it still wasn't fixed after numerous patches which wasn't good enough.

Also hope they allow image importing this time or at least make the logo designer more user friendly.

Back
Top Bottom