Crosses direction in PES 2020

soyo

WEplayWE Creator
28 November 2007
Hey guys

Long time no see. I'm playing newer pes'es for some time for various reasons, and am bugged by a few things that I cannot find info about. One of those things are crosses.

In the old days, using the D-pad you could inform the player to cross the ball to 1 of 9 areas of the penalty box. Top left corner, top corner, top right corner, you get that drift. I think there was even mention of that in the training. I see nothing of that sort now, it's just the power of the cross that is mentioned and that's it.

If there are 2 of my players in the penalty box at the same height, but 1 is closer to the goal, and the other is further from the goal, how can I direct the ball to specific player? Is there any info, or official info or some mention in the guides or manuals about the direction of the crosses aside from the power of the cross?

Hey guys

Long time no see. I'm playing newer pes'es for some time for various reasons, and am bugged by a few things that I cannot find info about. One of those things are crosses.

In the old days, using the D-pad you could inform the player to cross the ball to 1 of 9 areas of the penalty box. Top left corner, top corner, top right corner, you get that drift. I think there was even mention of that in the training. I see nothing of that sort now, it's just the power of the cross that is mentioned and that's it.

If there are 2 of my players in the penalty box at the same height, but 1 is closer to the goal, and the other is further from the goal, how can I direct the ball to specific player? Is there any info, or official info or some mention in the guides or manuals about the direction of the crosses aside from the power of the cross?

Hey Soyo, good to see you back. How are have you been?

Being honest i havent played PES2020 enough to be able to help. I normally just use ‘O’ (on PS4) and press once for high cross and spam it about 3 times for low cross but the direction can be off because i play on full manual.

It may be best to ask in the main PES thread otherwise your post could get lost here. ;)

Have you checked out the PES retro thread? Great stuff in there. :)

Back
Top Bottom