Crowd chants in Master League

Becanes

Bundle of Energy
25 April 2002
Atlanta via South Florida
Hurricanes, USA, Fulham
I am playing as Fulham in the Master League and I am using KM's patch. How come I never hear the generic EPL chants? I can hear Man U's and Chelsea's chants when I am playing against them.

Hey buddy,

This happened to me previously in older versions of the game. What happens is, only the top 5 teams while in Master League play will entertain the atmosphere of the game with chants. If you are playing at home, you will hear them regardless...provided you are in the top 5.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but I'm pretty sure that is the reason why.

Take Care

I think the reason for this is if u make your own team in ML mode the chants revert to generic chants for the region of your team. I also noticed what seem to be a 2nd "Chants Table" in the slpm file. It is located just after the "real teams chants table". Here are my findings:

WE10 Posible 2nd chants table
============================

Offset = 2875504

adx number
==========
310 = Generic ML star sign teams, classics
300 = Generic Asian
210 = Generic Africa
240 = Generic Serie A
225 = Generic Premiership
235 = Generic Bundesliga
230 = Generic La Liga
185 = Generic Europe
200 = Generic East Europe
220 = Generic South America Club
215 = Generic American Other Nat.
315 = ??????????
320 = ??????????
325 = ??????????
330 = ??????????
335 = ??????????

Last edited:
jayz123 said:
I think the reason for this is if u make your own team in ML mode the chants revert to generic chants for the region of your team. I also noticed what seem to be a 2nd "Chants Table" in the slpm file. It is located just after the "real teams chants table". Here are my findings:

WE10 Posible 2nd chants table

Offset = 2875504

adx number
==========
310 = Generic ML star sign teams, classics
300 = Generic Asian
210 = Generic Africa
240 = Generic Serie A
225 = Generic Premiership
235 = Generic Bundesliga
230 = Generic La Liga
185 = Generic Europe
200 = Generic East Europe
220 = Generic South America Club
215 = Generic American Other Nat.
315 = ??????????
320 = ??????????
325 = ??????????
330 = ??????????
335 = ??????????

Hmmmm...Very interesting, but I used the original roster for Fulham. On a side note, are you still working on that chant's patch?

I'm just fed up of hearing 'We shall not be moved' chanted out.... its got to be the most annoying thing ive ever heard while playing a game

me too....playing with juventus in master league without chants....i'm using the original players

Gentlemen,

After extensive research on this shite, I've found the following.

1. The chants for your team will work in exhibition match mode, and in cup mode.

2. Master League seems screwed untill perhaps the second season.

3. This is extremely annoying especially since I thought that when I first patched the game I could hear the chants but ah well. I guess we'll have to see.

4. I started out in the second division on the weekend so hopefully tonight I think that perhaps it will work when I get promoted.

Other than that, can anybody else think of any solutions???

Back
Top Bottom