CSI

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Anyone watch any of these shows?

For me the original is still the best with Miami trailing. The New York series looks like it could be as good as the original though admittedly we have only seen 2 episodes of it here

Ive seen up to Episode 10 of CSI New York. Its got more celebrities in it. Its pretty good as the guy's personal life is involved alot. My favorite is CSI Vegas then comes CSI NY. Miami just doesnt seem realistic enough.

Yip i watch these shows as well not seen new york i think there are far to many :roll: that law and order is going the same way, still say the original CSI is the best. IMO

love CSI.
I have preferences for CSI, CSI Miami is great also.
Next week I'm gonna start watching CSI:New York, so after I view some episodes I'll give out my opinion about it. Gary Sinise is the leading caracther right?
But tomorrow there is gonna an episode of CSI: Miami where Caine goes to New York and meets the head of CSI New York. :D Can't wait. Thank god I have a channel where it has all CSI's :D

grav3digg3r said:
Gary Sinise is the leading caracther right?
But tomorrow there is gonna an episode of CSI: Miami where Caine goes to New York and meets the head of CSI New York. :D Can't wait. Thank god I have a channel where it has all CSI's :D

Mr Sinise is indeed the lead investigator, mighty fine he is too.

That episode of Miami is slightly random but it works, enjoy it

shame (Name removed to protect all of us in the UK who have yet to see it) dies in miama , was the only really likeable character
original csi is probably the best though

Can we please have a huge warning the next time there is a spoiler, you may ruin it for all of us

Edit by CW

Last edited by a moderator:
munkee said:
shame (Name removed to protect all of us in the UK who have yet to see it) dies in miama , was the only really likeable character
original csi is probably the best though

Can we please have a huge warning the next time there is a spoiler, you may ruin it for all of us

Edit by CW

ouch...had a mate do that to me once before I watched The Usual Suspects.......still enjoyed it though

i Prefer the original to miami. havent seen new york yet so i cant comment on that. like all movies and tv shows the originals tend to be much better than there sequels or spin-offs.

yea i still believe vegas was miles more believable seeing as how the characters were more down to earth. havent watched a single episode of NY and miami is pretty much a bore. all the characters are a carbon copy of those in the original, and theyre hot chick... too muscle-y. whereas marg helgenberger and jorja fox are much more pleasing to the eye

-fb

CSI Miami is my favourite show on TV. Absolutely fantastic. I've seen every episode up to current date. Some of the end of Seasons are mentally good :-ll. Horatio Caine is a legend :)).

I have seen 1 episode and thought it was utter shit

how anyone can catch a crook by only a hole in a boat is beyond me

Fuckin ell, I started this thread a fair old while ago didn't I?!

Still loving all 3 versions of the show. Grissom, H and Mac are all quality in their own ways

Horatio is one fo the most hilarious characters in a series ever.

The way he tries to act all call all the time with his glasses. He is a little old man!!

Reminds me of Quincy - he is about 100yrs old and they make him chat up 20year old women and pull them. Crazy.

It is Laughable!!!

I do like CSI though :DD

All three shows are great, Vegas has dipped a bit this season, the previous season was excellent. Miami gets better each season, Horatio Caine is the man, his cheesy one liners are classic and his knee pose is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

NY is also great and has a very good group.

Also Channel 5 milk CSI so much it's embarrasing.

Horatio is one fo the most hilarious characters in a series ever.

The way he tries to act all call all the time with his glasses. He is a little old man!!

Reminds me of Quincy - he is about 100yrs old and they make him chat up 20year old women and pull them. Crazy.

It is Laughable!!!

:SHHH:

tobi you are a fuckin legend. That video is simply superb. I have just sat here and watched all 7mins 16 seconds of it :)).

The wife and I used to watch all three but can't stand Miami anymore, Caruso's cheesey one liners and wooden acting just got to be too much. LV is still the best with NY second.

That is mate, thank you :)). I couldn't watch that show. I just can't imagine Horatio in any other role. CSI Miami is real to me! :DD

Back
Top Bottom