Man Utd, Juve
Cover:
co1rft.jpg

Platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC
Release Date: 16 Apr 2020

Developer: CD Project/PC Project Red
Genre: Action/Adventure/Rpg

Description:
In Night City, a mercenary known as V navigates a dystopian society in which the line between humanity and technology becomes blurred.

YouTube - Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Welcome to the year 2077. More info: http://www.cyberpunk.net/

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

Can't wait for next-gen :COOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
It depend on the next gen console since the game is going to use brand new engine, which is beyond the capability of current generation console.

CD Projekt is one of most trustable devs to date. They regularly release DLC, extras and enhance their game with no cost (Witcher and Witcher 2).

Really impressive is really an understatement, I lub your post Cebo so that was in no way a dig.

I remember the Witcher 3 hype machine and how the trailer version of Novigrad was nowhere near the final version that was released maybe if you had a high end PC it was.

However my PS4 version of the Witcher the Novigrad environment was nowhere near the quality that was presented in the demos. So with that being said if these guys actually learned from the kickback and public criticism that they received from the Witcher 3 which as a super fan I know they have. And they still had the balls and confidence to release this 48 Minute WTF demo. OMG take my money NOW.

Also with there previous track record intact. This is the game you do not play on console. If you can, you buy the most up to date CPU or upgrade the best you can whatever rig you might currently have within your own personal budget for something like this.

Last edited:
To Tru Iss however I do agree with Lami post you at least need to play this on the most current console whenever it releases. Sorry for the snobby post.

These guys are the best programmers in the Biz right now you are to true in that statement. Polish Power I love these guys!!!!!!(and yes I know it is a multicultural team)

images

Yeah Boi!!!!

It looks great but I have to keep reminding myself that it's a CG trailer and that the actual game will look nothing like that, especially when it's releasing on current gen (no doubt they'll remake it for next gen and get two streams of sales).

I find it really frustrating that they can get away with it, to be honest.

It's not a slight difference... Just look at the hair!

FggbwHZ.png

Back
Top Bottom