d-pad VS analog ps2

winning11

Conference
20 July 2005
what do you play WE with?

i use to play with the d-pad but sibce we8le the joystick seems better....What about the rest of you

Last edited:
Re: d-pad VS joystick ps2

you mean analog ?

i play with analog as well

read in one of the magazines once where they were interviewing the main developer. One of the developers favourite tip was to master the D-Pad

I use the joysticks, I HATE the d-pad. It's well... bad. Never used it for any game and won't be. Analog just feels better.

I use the D-Pad for most games

Its only really driving games and hockey games I use the analog

D-Pad for WE!! More more responsive than analog, which is a big deal in the heat of a competitive game. The reaction time to go from completely down to completely up on the analog stick is too slow for my liking. Sliding the thumb from down to up on d-pad, however, is super quick. All my friends that use the analog stick simply cannot match me for responsiveness in tight encounters. They agree, but complain about finger hurting when using the d-pad so they continue to use analog - sissies. :)

I use the analog stick for control of my players , but when the shot bar is going up I flick to the dpad could be wrong but I tend to think that the Dpad gives you more control of your shot..but that should not be!

d-pad makes better control.. however analog doesnt hurt fingers... i only switch to analog when im leading by 2 goals or more and my finger need resting

I wish I used d-pad, because you can't play WE9 with analog. :(

hö? of course you can play we9 with anal-sticks (:D)

btw im playin /w d-pad

Last edited by a moderator:
def analogue, find it so much easier 2 dribble. no idea how u guys are able 2 play with the dpad.that post about it being more responsive does sound good, but im happy with my style.

Hehe, and for some reason When you press one button on the d-pad the whole pad tends to to go down. Might just be me... :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom