• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Data copy

Roberto Larcos

Non-League
18 August 2004
beds, england
I expect this has been mentioned so far, but can you transfer data from your pes4 option file to your brand shiny new pes5/WE one? If so which bits. Ideally i'd love it if all badges etc could be transferred, but im guessing you cant do that.

jiwa

The BEautiful Game
31 May 2005
Malaysia
Roberto Larcos said:
I expect this has been mentioned so far, but can you transfer data from your pes4 option file to your brand shiny new pes5/WE one? If so which bits. Ideally i'd love it if all badges etc could be transferred, but im guessing you cant do that.
I have WE9 and it allows you to import some stuff from WE8 or WE8LE. Not sure about PES4 though. (although its similiar to WE8's structure).

Anyway I like your 'nick' mate. Reminds me of the good old days of ISS PRo.

Roberto Larcos and Ronarid he.he.he :D

johnj201

League 2
6 August 2005
Yes you can import data from 4 to 5 such as flags,logos,team,player,stadium and league/cup names.

Top Bottom