data is from different version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottc17

RegistaTempo
27 May 2019
hi ive downloaded the newest dp of and i keep getting this error meaning i can no longer get the badges etc, anyone know a fix?

hi ive downloaded the newest dp of and i keep getting this error meaning i can no longer get the badges etc, anyone know a fix?

Hi mate, I’m guessing you have the latest dpfilelist generator? It’s 2019 2.1,

When you go onto the generator you select the DP version you want to use on the drop down box. I’m having trouble with mine where things like kits and competition names aren’t working. I’m trying to figure out what the problem is but to no avail just yet . What I found is some CPK files just aren’t compatible with DP 5.1, so it’s just a case of sifting through with trial and error

P.S, DP 6.0 is out tomorrow (Thursday), so maybe it will fix for the both of us. Hope i’ve helped in any sort of way

yeah cheers mate, ive just deleted and re downloaded the game so i can get a fresh folder, hopefully i can get it to work with data pack 6

Hi mate, I’m guessing you have the latest dpfilelist generator? It’s 2019 2.1,

When you go onto the generator you select the DP version you want to use on the drop down box. I’m having trouble with mine where things like kits and competition names aren’t working. I’m trying to figure out what the problem is but to no avail just yet . What I found is some CPK files just aren’t compatible with DP 5.1, so it’s just a case of sifting through with trial and error

P.S, DP 6.0 is out tomorrow (Thursday), so maybe it will fix for the both of us. Hope i’ve helped in any sort of way

yeah cheers mate, ive just deleted and re downloaded the game so i can get a fresh folder, hopefully i can get it to work with data pack 6

Your sider.dll is all that needs to be updated for DP 6 mate (FOR EVOSWITCHER TO WORK), there's a new Sider update out now for DP 6, I'm just unsure if I have to update dpfilelist generator to give me the option to update my dpfilelist or will it automatically appear?!

i think it automatically appears but ill have to do some research, let me know if you manage to fix it mate

i think it automatically appears but ill have to do some research, let me know if you manage to fix it mate

Hi mate, there's actually a button to update the DLC on the actual generator... It's actually a button at the top of the generator that says "Update DLC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom