Database Check

vialli82

International
4 September 2005
Juventus
Hi all, here we are gonna find some kind of errors in the database.

So i've made a list of mistake that i've founded, what's doing wrong. Some "copy-paste" errors from olders PES remains unchanged since PES 2015.
There's a first list of what's doing wrong (that you could help me to complete), i will class them as a Types what to check, with some explanation.

-Type Weak Foot : 4/4 Weak foot, or 3/4 etc > the player needs to be reconsidered in that area.
Little example with a Burnley player:
S. WARD in PES 2013 http://www.pesmaster.com/s-ward/pes-2013/player/39241/ 4/4 on wrong foot frequency/accuracy on a 8 scale
S. WARD in PES 2015 http://www.pesmaster.com/s-ward/pes-2015/player/39241/
Error of conversion from a 8 scale to a 4 scale > 3 and 4 on wrong foot...
S. WARD in PES 2018 http://www.pesmaster.com/s-ward/pes-2018/player/39241/
Nothing changed since PES 2015 conversion error.
That mistake is simply a misconversion since PES 2013 or PES 2014, when the wrong foot accuracy/frequency was rated on "8", so you could have players with 6 or more on that stats.
Now, it's on a "4" scale. and the players can't have more than 4.
> If a player have 5/5 or 4/4 in older pes (with 8 scale) the good conversion will be 2/2. That's the "good" value standard conversion i've remarqued for players well converted, since PES 2015.
How to resolve it? You always could re-do the conversion, or check wrong foot from real life, Football manager, or some website which indicate if the player is wrong or bad foot...
i've already made suggestion on my Word document. Some players are also "really" both footed, i've considered that.
It’s VERY important to have a distinction between wrong foot and and good for the gameplay, many players complain about the lack of individuality also in terms of wrong foot accuracy… But I think that error plays definitely a role on it.

-Type BC and Pc (Body Control and Physical Contact): To detect those player, many of them have Body Balance = Physical contact (unchanged) from previous PES data in which that stat doesn’t exist (like PES 2016) especially… Those have often a Body Control with very low value, around "60".

"60" is the unrated standard value by default (some players have value around 60, I’ve noticed them, looks like it depends on the club he plays etc.)
And practically all of those players have old “Body Balance” = “Physical Contact. This mistake is well known, only need to check on PEU/PLA/PAS and others fake teams/league, for a proof > ALL the players share the same mistake: http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?all=1&league=16&sort=body_control
Some players could have been rated around 60 on purpose in "Body Control", if the player have very high Physical Contact, or if he's a bit heavy and doesn't have a very good body control... But how can we discern some of those?
Well, if the Physical Contact is different from the old Body Control. But even that i'm unsure, so i will point out every player with "Physical contact = (old) Body Balance" more or less.

For those players, you need to assign a new value on both "Body Control" but also "Physical Contact". PES 2019 NEEDS a global check.
It’s VERY important for player individuality and effectiveness…
>>> Some unchanged players have already low old « Body Balance » (especially Laterals), and “60” standard value in BC.

So on, they’ve got too low values in both attributes, and that’s makes them too fragile in comparison to, for example a "Strong" Forward rated with the same type or errors... The Online Editing Tool should normally have a limitation system based on height and weight about both stats.

Example > heavyweight/stock player should have lower BC and higher PC, and vice versa for lightweight/lean.

-Type Form and Injury : old standard regarding to « Form » and «Injury Resistance» so needs a close look at it… Old standard for Condition was 5 in older PES.
But now it’s 4. I've also noticed that some teams, in Argentina League, have been increased for every players in certain teams, by +1 or +2 in condition... Which it doesn't really make sense.

About Injury: the old standard was the maximum « 3 » for every player.
But according to the Top League players, well rated, the new standard is 2, which is normal because when you don't know anything about a player, the logic is to give him the "middle value".
A « 3 » Injury player should be unique, somebody that have been really, or never, injured from his year of activity between 18 and 23-24 years old...
Or at least 4-5 years of activity being (more or less) titular.
So, you can't conclude that a player Injury Proneness is very good if those condition aren't apply

About suggestion relative to my word document:
If there’s “Type Injury”, that’s an obvious mistake, if you follow the conditions. But I’ll make some suggestion about players which have been injured, or if they’ve got a very bad number in hidden stat "Injury" FM (highest the value is on FM, higher the player will be suggest to being injured, so it's a negative attribute).
Or if i found, the injury historic on Transfermarkt the last few years... But there isn't another website recensing that, and for some league, Transfermarkt doesn't give as much information about that.

I wont do that for every players on my Word document: only obvious ones which have a very bad number on FM, or every players who doesn't have at least 4 or 5 years activity.
At least for having something a bit more logic.
I will make a deepest research for PES 2019 in that area.

About form, i'll make some suggestion to correct them by their relative attributes from Football Manager (like hidden stat in “Consistency” or “Natural Fitness"), if the player is unchanged since a long time.

Same remark for that attribute, i'll made a deepest research of how to rate it correctly before PES 2019 release. every other players that I haven’t mentioned, older than 23-24 years old for example, regarding Injury historic + last years.

-Type ALL : > needs to change everything from zero. Many of those players are a bad conversion between PES 2013 and 2014 in ATT. PROWESS/ DEF PROWESS / BALL WINNING… But the rest too > averages standards ratings and limitations have changed too. I will notify some of them I’ve found, but a re-check is necessary. You’ll need to rebuild the player stats from ZERO, nothing else.

> Some example of "Type ALL" :
There was a conversion formula from PES 2013 to PES 2014 for rating those new attributes without changing the whole database for 3 new attributes (which, i think taken too much time for data editor between PES 2013 and 2014)

Now, those attributes are rated separatly. But it's not too many players with that issues: only some of World and Euro Classics

Some examples:
http://www.pesmaster.com/j-borrell/pes-2018/player/263877/ Ayala (60 body control untouched, PES 2013 to 2014 conversion)
http://www.pesmaster.com/t-valente/pes-2018/player/263776/ same for Aldair
http://www.pesmaster.com/s-cano/pes-2018/player/263854/ Montero
Inzaghi for example, is good in those stats because he was licenced on PES 2016. But same "60" body control and P.C. equal old Body Balance http://www.pesmaster.com/s-pagliuca/pes-2018/player/263116/

Others examples of Type ALL: http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=117837

Goalkeeper from 2nd french division in lower league, with 90 in stamina? It's an abnormal value for a goalkeeper from that league, but also the hightest valued Gkeeper in stamina in the whole database

-Type Finishing=Curve=Ball winning : > All is in the title: those player have the same amount in Finishing/Curve/Ball winning, taken from older PES too. There were plenty of those player previous years, but they've got correct for PES 2018. I've only founded 4 or them:

VANSTEENKISTE: http://www.pesmaster.com/vansteenkiste/pes-2018/player/46976/ 80/80/80
A. FIGUEROA : http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=45786
N. AOYAMA : http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=1073756876
C. QUINTANA : http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=41547

You’ll need to rebuild those three attributes FROM ZERO, considering the player’s position, simple. But in PES 2018, only the 4 players I’ve listed are affected by this weird error.

-OTHERS ERRORS
Those one is up to us to find them, some are obvious...
Illogic sets of stats, too high or too low values regarding his positions, weird positions (like @kilay mentionned in the PES 2019 thread)
etc.

One or two example

Regarding to his position, a Goalkeeper maximum Stamina shouldn't be higher than 75 in my opinion, but this unknown player : http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=117837
He's got 90 in Stamina... Unfounded. You could also take a look at every Goalkeepers with more than 80 in stamina here : http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?pos=0&sort=stamina

Another example, this set is illogic, Albanian NT player: http://www.pesmaster.com/j-hyka/pes-2018/player/34128/

63 in attacking prowess, 78 in finishing, 45 in Def Prowess and 74 in ball winning... This is a very weird set, illogic.
You could find plenty of those "weird" sets in lower leagues.

Note: this Word Document was normally made for being send to Gabe and others Data Editor, here's the link :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gc16871b5q09ep5/Database+check+Dlc+4.0.rar
But a new one more adapted and complete, and with AFC/Nations/Free agent, and Brasileiro height/weight will be send on June, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I'm currently making a big list (there's already 17 pages of players...) with all IG mistakes to correct
-Weak Foot accuracyBody Balance/Physical Contact, Unchanged players since PES 2014 and 2015, Form and injury etc.)

I'm currently at "La Liga", the hardest work will be in AFC, Liga Argentina and Chile, but also Brasileirao

So if you only could focus on players with very weird sets...

Especially for players sharing exactly the same stats, and Goalkeepers. I've noticed few Gk's with high attributes in some outfield skills, especially "Stamina", but there's also some of them like NESTOR too.

BUT there's more important for me : if someone could send me a list of retired players in FREE AGENT, that would be really appreciated!

We are a community, and everybody's complaining about mistakes/gameplay, stats etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the effort of this thread is admirable, but really meaningless in the context of "Pro Evolution My Club"

If you want some advice about how to find wrong Height/Weigth players, you needs to check about players with 180cm (standard height) at first.
And there's also some player with 80kg by default (if the data editor don't find his weight)
That's how you can sometimes find player with 165 cm and 80kg, like they're chubby or super muscular, or a bit skinny for very tall player.

There should be, at least an approximative weight regarding to his height (like 165cm 60kg, 180cm 78kg etc.), but for the moment, it's preferable to check only players, links about their relative height/weight and try to make a list.

Note: Football manager isn't a reliable source for that. When they don't find about the player height, they don't give a standard value... But a random value, which is worst.

Also about Sessegnon: you talk about THIS season, but don't forget that attributes are based on the last season + his real values on the pitch since he plays as a pro footballer. He plays on a lower league too, there's many things to take into consideration while you rate a player.

To be honest, there's one thing i'm not sure about how to rate it... It's about Injury Resistance...

Does we need to take into consideration their whole career, or just the two or three last season?
For me, it's an attribute that you couldn't rate without having at least 4 or 5 years of professionnal activity... So, older player could more have "3" on injury based on the long time activity without injury, obviously we need to think at the long term for ML.

But if we need to think only about their last 3 three seasons, and their relative "age" which make them more succeptible to be injured, that's the opposite... And it was a bit like this in the past.

To be honest i don't know how to correct those mistake, or what does it say in the Online tool... I'm confuse about Injury, same as Form/condition. That's long terms attributes normally.

That's pratically the whole database which have an issue with this in fact. Like it's not an important stat.

The fact in the PES 6-2014, the Injury Resistance standard value was "3" (or "A"), now it's "2"... So you've got plenty of unchanged players which have "3", is it for purpose or not? I don't think so when i'm questionning...
But one thing is sure: the database have way less errors before the Windsor team, with 6-7 guys working on it, but sharing the same view.

Ok, so that's what i thinked to be right at first about injury: you can't really tell from a pro which plays since only 4-5 year at pro level (on switch with the bench and titular often) how you could rate him. So giving him a "2" standard value is fair.
That's why there's many older player with "3" in injury: based on their career.

I'm okay too with stamina, that's how it should be rated...
My question was about form/condition > the best example of lower form but very high stats was Recoba : he was totally unconsistent, and sometimes doing exceptionnal matches...

It's a nightmare for a coach, you don't know when to make him play.

For unknown player, there's player able to do the bad from the worst. But before (on PES 6-2014 era) the standard value was 5, now it's 4, regarding to all less known players appearing since only PES 2015-16.

I've writed some of them, relatively unchanged, in my list... I've made suggestion, but i've also taken a look at some attributes in Football Manager to determine if the player have basic or very good form on the long term (there's hidden stat to judge about that)

Little off-topic (i'm watching for correcting some players)
https://www.transfermarkt.com/jose-gaya/verletzungen/spieler/221322

"Pubis Bone Irritation" 105 days
Damn, that injury must be existent on every football game

BTW some example of how i'm looking to create my list:
http://www.pesmaster.com/jose-gaya/pes-2018/player/61058/
-In PES 2018 the player have 3 in Injury Resistance for 22 years old... The only reason he's got a "3" is because he was on PES 2014 with old standards.

But with so much little injury, i've put him "2" in suggestion on my list. Giving him "1", it's s a bit too late and he doesn't have suffered from a big injury.
Many little injury but not a big one.

Also, i don't give that much info for every player neither a link, because there's too much too write and the database is a bit huge for one person to look at.
There's obvious mistakes and it's a bit time consuming... I know that the most difficult is to come: AFC Chile, and Argentina leagues: last year it was the 3 with the most common mistakes i've seen in the database.

Edit:
@SiuMing : Great work with the players stats for your Hong Kong League patch mate, i've tried on another account, that's very fair and objective.

Sometimes guys who's editing aren't about their country's level in term of football, i've tried an option file from a Paraguay patch in PES 2017 pc, players were overpowered in every area... Same case with a Belgian league exports.
And very often, they reduce stats for the overall randomly, so the player "created" became only a downgraded version of the modded fake player which serve for basis: so no individuality at all.

Last edited:
My question was about form/condition > the best example of lower form but very high stats was Recoba : he was totally unconsistent, and sometimes doing exceptionnal matches...

I think also with regards to form, the lower the league the more inconsistent players you see. Whilst some are consistent but just not as good players there are others that you see that could be playing in higher leagues but for their inconsistency which is why they are playing lower down as for whatever reason they cannot produce their best on a consistent basis.

I don't totally agree, many lower teams (more in second division leagues) have average/mediocre players in terms of pure footballistic quality, but very consistent : they're just not as good for playing in a higher league.

I don't totally agree, many lower teams (more in second division leagues) have average/mediocre players in terms of pure footballistic quality, but very consistent : they're just not as good for playing in a higher league.

That's what I said first :) There are most that are consistent but not that good. However I think there are more inconsistent players in the lower leagues than in the top leagues which is why they are playing in the lower leagues (and also one reason why teams sign players that appear to look good when scouted but don't make it at the higher level due to not being able to play at that level consistently)

I would say these are most often flair players as well. On their day they can look head and shoulders above team mates at a lower level, but when not on their day they might as well not be playing. In fact one of the key areas these players lack in is decision making.

Sorry for the off topic, but i need to share something about how the penalty's is calculated:

It's the same formula as it was for PES 2014 > 100% Set Piece taking + 5% Finishing (i know, it's weird that it's "105%"... But that's how it was calcultated)

Khazri :
85 Set Piece taking, 78 Finishing
-(78 Fin./20) = 3.9
85+3.9 = 88.9 (rounded to 89)

Balotelli
77 Set piece taking, 83 Finishing
77 + (83/20) = 81.15 (rounded to 81

Idea to calculate this better
A better idea in that style for me : Because there's too much CF with lower in Set Piece, but shooting every penaltys.
A little bit of maths if you're
Normally, i would personnally mixing Finishing+Set Piece taking 60/60 or 50/70, but the range will be between 30 and 110...

-If the result is above 93, the range between 93 and 110 (12 points) will be divided by 3.
About the stats below 40, i think it should simply be = 40... Or you could do the same with the 12 points (30 to 42) but i don't think that's necessary.
PS: You could also introduce "Kicking Power" in the formula Btw

For Corners, it's a mix between Lofted Passes, Curve and Set Piece taking (don't remember the formula btw)
For Long Free Kick, it's a mix with Kicking Power, Set Piece Taking and Lofted Pass

I need to check about "Players joining attack", it may be interesting, i think it could be related to Header/Jumping/Physical contact.
And about the player's OVR by postion, it's very complex, nobody since PES 2015 as found how is it calculated.
But Overall is not like in FIFA (taking only some stats to make a value) > every attribute are involved in PES. It's like you've 2 overall in one:
-A strict Overall regarding position that will make 2/3 of the overall
-And another one for less important attributes, how he's good in every area.

There's should be a "role" system in the tactics to choose: For example choosing in which role the player would play: as a Target Man, Box-to-box etc...
Same for Laterals: there's Wing back role and Lateral Midfielder. Sometimes it's confusing about the overall, when you play 3-5-2, or 3-4-1-2 etc.

With stats + that system, "Playing Style" could be removed...

And it should gives you different overall regarding to the role you choose.
But it's less for "friendly user"

Last edited:
All the week-end i've making my database check, based on the DLC 4.0 + latest live update.
I've got currently 33 pages of players to correct, errors, suggestions etc., but i'm currently at the Argentine League...
That's the number 2 league with the most "errors type". 2nd is Chile League, and 1st position is AFC.

When i'm done with Chile and Others America, i will provide my Word document here, this coming week normally, so you've got an idea of what kind of biggest errors you've got in the database, in priority.
After that, we can't argue about some weird players sets.

The main issue is because of the shitty PES 2015 database full of mistake, Data Editors are confused when they needed to create some sets of stats, or taking player's stats from older PES with old standards.

To be honest, everything should be reworked with a brand new rating system. But for now on, i'm motivated to finish all the revision. (there's also Nations and Free agents to take a look)

Given that the numerical structure of skills is largely fake (this is what I found testing almost all skills "40" and "99" editing it in the whole players via global stats editor), I wanted to ask you if someone has managed to have a clear idea of the "Jump" concept, in relation to players' height.
I mean: if a player 190 cm tall has "80" in Jump, and a player 165 cm tall has "81" in Jump, which one is more likely to win the aerial duel?
In my tests I noticed that the chances of winning an air duel are also conditioned by "Physical Contact" (and I fully agree with this) and "Header" (absolutely disagree with this, because the precision in the header has nothing to share with the elevation and the probability to win an aerial duel).
But I could not figure out if the player's height conditions the winning of the duel or not.
Someone knows it?

1) Ronaldo Vieira Nan (Leeds United) in game has Guinea-Bissau nationality.
http://www.pesmaster.com/r-vieira-nan/pes-2018/player/112932/
http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=112932
In real life he was born in Guinea but he was between English and Portuguese Nationality according to interviews of him during last period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo_Vieira_(footballer,_born_1998)

His current national team is England U-20 so maybe you should review his nationality.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ronaldo-vieira/profil/spieler/434676

2)On the other hand his brother, Romario Vieira (LEEDS United) has Portuguese nationality in database
http://www.pesmaster.com/romario-vieira/pes-2018/player/121995/
http://pesdb.net/pes2018/?id=121995

But he has played for Guinea-Bissau men's National team, so i think he should be GUINEA-BISSAU nationality
https://www.transfermarkt.com/romario-vieira/profil/spieler/529744
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romario_Vieira

I'm suffered for making this due to lack of time, and i'm not finished but there it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gc16871b5q09ep5/Database check Dlc 4.0.rar

It's the data check from DLC 4.0 and first live update.

I didn't have time to finish National Teams, AFC, and Free Agent.
Brasileirao is done, but not height weight (i will explain later how to find players with "standard" height or weight value)
And also, the "specific" errors types for Goalkeepers is not done.

The main problem that i was so busy and i've suffered to make this, on normal time could finish that kind of work on 2 intensive weeks. I'm not totally availaible until end of june, but i could take a look for one or two things after the 25 may.

If you've got some question, or if you want to continue my work on AFC for example or NT for example (there's plenty of errors on that league) i could answer you.

Edit: I really want to work as a "data supervisor" for PES. I've got many idea to discuss about how to manage a whole database.

@vialli82 great work.really congratulations .
Some different feedback this time. Since weekly live updates add players and stuff sometimes or every time, i don't know since i do the live updates after every DataPack, could you give a feedback/request to developers, so next year we can have a simple Update note after every Thursday's Live Update or on monthly base at least, so whoever of us does his own OF editing can keep track of changes,most basically which players are added in which teams, evaluate if it deserves to do or skip a Live Update ? Cause even now that database updates are more friendly than previous years, the mess it causes to our edits is so painful for example having to move Gabriel B. in Santos from free agents because of the particular Brasileirao license and the fake national players used for creating other teams that reverting to default nationality after live update or DLC installs (haven't figure out still). I know this last one is not KONAMI's problem since they revert to current default PES database but for example if this week Live Update didn't add any players i would skip to install it and wait to install one that adds significant players. It takes 2 days of editing for me to revert my self made OF to a playable state.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
As you could see on my (80 pages) feedback, Chile and Argentina League are plenty of errors, with different standards.
At first, we needs to correct those mistake to make the database as a "whole thing", and not like separate way to rate for separate continent.

And i don't talk about higher values, i'll take an example
-Weak Foot value was on a 8 scale before. The standard conversion for a 4 on 8 scale value (from PES 2014) is 2 on a 4 scale... But not for Chile and Argentina league.
-The conversion is mistaken: a converted player will have 3 on a 4 scale value from Latin America's data editor, especially Argentina and Chile league (Brasileirao is pretty well done i think, except some errors).

There's teams in Chile which have all those players with +1 or +2 in condition, in comparison to previous years ("Universidad de Chile" is the best example), that's make players of those league sometimes more

@slamsoze i agree with you... But having Brasileiro in a footie game is ennoying since you can't really update teams with new players (with their system of contract by player...), and in the same time relegation and promotion for new teams in february.
Even Fifa suffers from this.

Chilean league have also an "apertura" and "clausura" with relegation and promotion on the start of february, winter and summer transfers window are reverted (long period for winter, short for summer), it's something normal related to their location (we're in the north side, they're on the south side of the equatorian line)

One little thing of how to discern players with standard height or weight:

-Type Height Weight

Since PES 2015, the standard value for all players with unfoundable Height is 180cm and 80kg, for all continents.

But on PES 2018, standard value for unknown/unfoundable player's weight is
> 180 and 78kg most for Europe teams
> 175cm and 72kg for Latin America, and Asia i think

So, that's how you need to make the check, it's simple:
-Every player with 180cm
-Every player with 80kg
- """"" with 175cm
- """"" with 72kg

If, for example, a player with unknown weight from Argentina, Chile, or Brasileirao league (so, 72kg) is transfered to an European team, he's gonna have the standard weight from Latin America, which is 72kg. And vice-versa (even if the other case is rare)
That's why, it's preferable to check every players with those mentionned value, if it's correct or not.

Tips of how to made good Height/weight research, how i've done this:

-Google it from various websites: some of them are based on a game in android (soccerwikifans) and have uncorrect height/weight.

-You need to check the name with the language relative of the league he's playing on:
example : height weight / altura (estatura) peso / altezza peso / taille poids / lengte gewicht (nederlands) etc.

-You couldn't rely on Football Manager: some youngster have random value on height/weight.

-Fifa is a reliable source, but it's better not using them too much because of issue with plagiarism. They've got the most accurate database in my opinion for players information about height/weight/natural footed, but there's sometimes some little mistakes, or unfounded players too which you can find on many websites.

-When sometimes there's many different weight or height very pronounced, try to find an actual picture (2017-18 season if possible) of the player, and judge if the player seems more corresponding to one source or another.
I'm reminding a example with a 188cm GK on PES and some website, but also 180cm on some others.
So i've checked with picture and comparison with others players, and some GK in question was looking more like to have 180cm than 188cm, when you compare to his teamates.

In my Database check document, this was the hardest part to make suggestion, and the longest to do

Last edited:
First post edited and last post about HEIGHT/WEIGHT correction edited.

But i've written more than 10000 characters for one post, so i needed to reduce some explanation a bit.
I will try to copy paste my Word document, but remember that this document was made to be send to Gabe and others Data Editors, so some informations aren't necessary, or fully complete.

Where are my posts from the previous "thread"?

I Know the thread is still the same...

I don't know an don't remember all the posts mate, but there was many off-thread here (talking about stats influence or whatever, not relevant to the purpose of a database check)
Lami remodeled this thread for us, perhaps he forgot some database related post you've mentionned, isn't that you who posted some height/weight correction from serie B?

I've added them on my document btw. About height and weight, Brasileirao, AFC and National teams aren't done yet.
Liga Nos i need to check, i don't remember having corrected height weight

I don't know an don't remember all the posts mate, but there was many off-thread here (talking about stats influence or whatever, not relevant to the purpose of a database check)
Lami remodeled this thread for us, perhaps he forgot some database related post you've mentionned, isn't that you who posted some height/weight correction from serie B?

I've added them on my document btw. About height and weight, Brasileirao, AFC and National teams aren't done yet.
Liga Nos i need to check, i don't remember having corrected height weight
complete this is league ?

About wrong footing the most common ive seen is giving a less famous player Right foot by default.There are many players from smaller teams in the database that are CB+LB+LMF and are registered as right footed.The most obvious example is R.Madrid LB T. Hernandez who until 2017 was right footed :http://www.pesmaster.com/t-hernandez/pes-2017/player/111252/
and fixed in 2018:http://www.pesmaster.com/t-hernandez/pes-2018/player/111252/
A players i'm suspicious is the same is N. Armini from Lazio U17, in pes he plays as LB-CB-LMF!:http://www.pesmaster.com/n-armini/pes-2018/player/119848/
Despite transfermarkt doesnt have his preferred foot and in Lazios website he is registered as both footed.According to transfermarkt he plays as CB-LB-RB.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/nicolo-armini/profil/spieler/421775

@slamsoze one thing i forgot to mention: i didn't have checked all the players good foot, only those with positions that doesn't really fit, like LB/LMF/AIG with right foot (same for RB/RMF/RWF) and also some others that i've found.
But don't think that everything that i've mentionned are "mistake", sometimes there's no information about height weight good foot for many players.

I've made a list of unfounded height/weight players, but it's writed on paper.

Also, if you can explain the "positions error type", i will add this to the Word document.

Another type of errors, with goalkeepers, all of them was corrected for PES 2018 (they were plenty last year) except one:
http://www.pesmaster.com/y-adivan/pes-2018/player/301970/
-80/58/61/57/60 in goalkeepers stats > plenty of Goalkeepers have this weird sets of attributes in PES 2017, not they're corrected, often they were goalkeeper sharing the same ID as in older PES (2013/2014 etc.)
Note: you can see that this Iraki goalkeeper have also 4/4 on weak foot, like in PES 2013.... but on a 8 scale

@totti88 if you want to talk about attritues meaning and influence, there's another thread here :) https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/attributes-explanation-discussion-and-system.78538/

Guys, for the moment, do you think it's really needed to correct data from PES 2018? I mean, with PES 2019 coming, there will be much more league, and i've also give some type of errors... It's all the data editors needs to look at

Back
Top Bottom