Dave Gormans googlewack adventure

L

loz

Now i dont know how long this has been out, but for people that dont know dave gorman, he is this man:

davegormancollection_1.jpg

and for people that have heard of DG you will know what a funny, funny comedian he is . .

However, watching his latest DVD (possible his only DVD?) tonight, i think he id the funniest stand-up, as well as using the most original style i have seen since Lee Evans. Really, if you havent seen googlewack yet, then do so!

Not really seen much stand-up by him, but i remember he was a guest on the Frank Skinner show, had me pissing maself at times, he was telling stories about this googlewack thing when he went to America, one night he went out to get pissed but because he had left his Passport in his hotel room no bouncer would let him into any bars, so he had to go back and get it, ended up getting so pissed in the end he woke up in the morning to find that he had got his driving license tatooed onto his arm. quite an amusing story when he is reciting it to be honest.

Yeah I remember that Biff!!!

I didn't know he had a DVD out actually, I may have to "get" it ;)

Just gave it a viewing, truly great, but not quite up there with his first adventure (Finding shitloads of Dave Gormans!!), still super tho!!

Cheers for THAT loz...........;)

Yeah i didnt think it was as good as "I'm Dave Gorman." But he is such a good teller of stories, and the fact he has so many outrageous stories to tell can only help!!! Well worth 90 minutes of anyones time i reckon!

I saw the show when he came to Brum and it was fantastic. I read the book afterwards, which helped fill in some of the gaps, also recommended. :)

U bastard ;) he seems so passionate about it all, was he like that when u saw him live?

He was really good, it's hard to review it really. I haven't seen the DVD but I'm pretty sure you experience it a lot more seeing him live, his enthusiasm gets you hooked into what he's saying and he's a very funny bloke. There was also a couple late in to the show so he got to take the piss with them too.

Anyway, if you get the chance to see him live in future be sure to take it.

I saw the DVD in Virgin megastores for £5.99, not sure if you can get it cheaper on line but that seems a good deal.

i watched the whole im dave gorman series which was absolutely hilarious, gonna try n track this down, whats it generally about? just stand up?

Back
Top Bottom