David Prutton ban...

F

footieBalla

...is 10 matches. unless you were on another planet, you would know that the saints man flew into robert pires, and i should mention injuring the frenchman, expecting to get away without a booking.

the midfielder's apology helped him none as he was slapped with a 10 match ban from domestic football, and also a £6,000 fine.

i read somewhere that the PFA thinks that the ban is too much...

i dont know who to agree with here, 10 does seem a lot, but he looked a killer on the pitch, ready to gouge out somebody's eyeballs with his toes or something.

i think they're doing this to show the players they aren't taking no guff from nobody.

-fb

10 games seem fine cos he was bang out of order but then again do u think th e fa will be consistent in handing out this kind of punishment to another player. thats my biggest ? all u hot head prem players u betta watch out no rogue like tactics from now on the fa is trying to clamp down on player and b4 i 4get manager stupidity.................
damn seems like yesterday with my first post now am over a 1000---- most were for request tut tut pk9

Good reaction by the lad though, taking the ban on the chin. No plan to appeal and in his interview he said he wasn't setting a good example to people watching and said he hoped nobody would copy him. Quite a refreshing change for a Premier League footballer.

i guess that's the best a person in his position can do. hope we dont see anymore of this bollocks

-fb

I was under the impression that his 10 game ban was for pushing the ref. In which case it's fully deserved and I don't think they will have a problem enforcing that on others who do the same. It doesn't get physical with the ref that often but if you can get sent off for a bit of verbal then you're asking for it if you start pushing them round. Doubt he would have got a ban of that length for the tackle, it was bad, but that would sitll have only left him with a normal length ban. This is purely for his outburst after IMO.

Speaking of discipline, a player of Lecce was praised but then accused. Uruguayan international Giacomazzi was awarded a penalty after falling in the Messina PK box.... he went to the ref and said "it isnt a PK, i fell"... the Messina players shook his hand and the referee offered to shake his hand, then awarded a yellow card. Now hes suspended for 'simulation' (diving).... what a load of bullshit.

He admitted falling and cancelled the PK..... so why is he accused of diving when the whole point of diving is GETTING a PK.

Milanista said:
Speaking of discipline, a player of Lecce was praised but then accused. Uruguayan international Giacomazzi was awarded a penalty after falling in the Messina PK box.... he went to the ref and said "it isnt a PK, i fell"... the Messina players shook his hand and the referee offered to shake his hand, then awarded a yellow card. Now hes suspended for 'simulation' (diving).... what a load of bullshit.

He admitted falling and cancelled the PK..... so why is he accused of diving when the whole point of diving is GETTING a PK.
i actually watched that highlight, it looks like he was fouled, but that is BS....

Back
Top Bottom