DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

this is one fit ass. not those fat ones, this one is mint! it's that bird with the internet's sweetest ass, name: keyra agustina

-fb

Not bad, Not bad videos a bit shitt quality though.

footieBalla said:
this is one fit ass. not those fat ones, this one is mint! it's that bird with the internet's sweetest ass, name: keyra agustina

-fb
man her ass looks so fake. its so perfect and tight. plastic surgery if you ask me. those butt cheeks are way to big. and in the video, if you noticed, her right butt cheek is out of portion.

lmao, maybe because the camera is fucked. i would never say anything that would make me think that she's fake! she's real!!! alright anyway, i dont see any surgery lines or nothing of that sort, you've seen fake tits havent you?

*EDIT* there can be perfect bodies, despite popular gossip that that is impossible ;)

-fb

maxim_pic_4079.jpg

maxim_pic_4080.jpg

maxim_pic_4121.jpg

maxim_pic_4119.jpg

maxim_pic_4120.jpg

check the other pages dude, zygalski have already posted pics of dalene kurtis. lol

^ It was me actually ;)

Jennifer Ellison, mmmm =P~

looks like carmen can really appreciate good literature! fisrt ever book written in anglo-saxon history; it's a good read

-fb

These pictures are alright to post they aint actually out, so its alrite, yes?

That's a f*cking nice site Zyg :mryellow:

A nice new wallpaper for me :)

Last edited:

OMG, those women on that site is hot. i think my eyes are on fire looking at them. i better go wash my eyes to look at the rest of the page.

^^^^^^

i'm sure she got busted with literally tones of coke, it was either her or her fella anyway...

Post the pics of Jeniffer Ellison in the nuts magazine, those are some peaches.

Also, anyone got any decent Cherly Tweedy pics?..I have yet to find any quality ones, plus, anyone got pics of Kate Lawler (Dunnno last name, but she is "Woodgates bitch")

Back
Top Bottom