DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

hahha you know I love Ligue 1 man but hot women... now that's something that not even high quality footie can top!! :p

I'm STAYING HERE!! :mrgreen:

total said:
Amy-Reid--07.jpg

As we would say here....complete duffer!

Take her away, my eyes hurt.

Sina, do you know that there's women's U-19 EC/WC (don't know exactly) going on and Eurosport's broadcasting games? :p

Btw, did any of you see the girls at Loveparade? I was switching channels on my satelite and I saw a lot of cuties there. They were mostly dressed as hot nurses. A lot of naked skin showing as well...

I really wouldn't be surprised it that was a man. I'm getting a "has penis" vibe... maybe it's just me, but that picture with "her" in the jeans has an unsightly bulge.

... you're all homos if you think "she's" hot... there I said it.

You're kidding right? :-s

Lana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chloe

Although I wouldn't call Kristin Kreuk (Lana) so hot, she's okay. She is extremely beautiful though!!!
So damn pretty....wow............. :drunk:

Single reason I started watching Smallville around a year or so ago and got into it in first place. :lol:

Auahua ... i'm not kiding man ... i just think she is hot ... although she keeps hidding her "qualities" underneath bad clothing in the series ... but if you pay attention you will see she has a beautifull ass ...

Kristin? I just think she got a beautifull face but that's all ... i think she's too much thin!!!
Auhauhauhauha

PLF said:
You're kidding right? :-s

Lana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chloe

Although I wouldn't call Kristin Kreuk (Lana) so hot, she's okay. She is extremely beautiful though!!!
So damn pretty....wow............. :drunk:

Single reason I started watching Smallville around a year or so ago and got into it in first place. :lol:

Hahhaha.. I know what you mean dude. ;)

Chloe does seem to have nice size breasts and a decent ass, you're right and I have paid attention to it. ;)

Still don't see her as anything special though to come looking for pics of :p but hey we're all different and have our own tastes. :D

And yeh like I said I don't think Kristin is that hot either, (she's okay) but her face is a thing of true beauty!! :eek:

She's still got a nice fine body though and a good @$$ also as apparent in some episodes. :p

Last edited:

Yeah ... you should be right ... but anyway, no one seemed to share my opinion, 'cause no body posted a single photo of her!!! Ehehehehehe

Don't know her name. She's from Slovenia, though.

I don't know her name or anything about her but I think she's half Dutch half Slovenian. :p

@Sapito, yeah it doesn't look like it mate.. lol ;)

Ok boys!!! We could start to post some girls from our own nations, so the others can see what your country has got. What ya think?

I'll start letting you have some beauty from my own!!! The Brazillian Beauty, Mariana Felicio (i could not insert the images, so i'm sorry you have to enter the links)

http://www.musasdanet.com/marianafelicio/marianafelicio10.jpg

http://www.musasdanet.com/marianafelicio/marianafelicio12.jpg

http://www.musasdanet.com/marianafelicio/marianafelicio25.jpg

http://www.musasdanet.com/marianafelicio/marianafelicio28.jpg

http://www.musasdanet.com/marianafelicio/marianafelicio37.jpg

I think we're all aware of Brazil's main talents in other areas beside footie and that is f'n $exy @ss girls whether you post links of them or not, Sapito. :p

But thanks for posting. ;)

p.s. I have a pic of a girl with her nipples fallen out when celebrating in a stadium in Germany 2006! Quality Brazilian chick again! :thumbup:

Let me see if I can find it and post.

PLF said:
I think we're all aware of Brazil's main talents in other areas beside footie and that is f'n $exy @ss girls whether you post links of them or not, Sapito. :p

But thanks for posting. ;)

p.s. I have a pic of a girl with her nipples fallen out when celebrating in a stadium in Germany 2006! Quality Brazilian chick again! :thumbup:

Let me see if I can find it and post.

Oh man!!! I saw that pic!!! Ahuauhau ... down here it became a joke!
I received it with another pic of cheering islamic women from turkey (with pounds clothing) and the message in the email was: "the true reason why brazil won the cup"

But i've received that picture 4 year ago ... it was from the japan world/corea world cup

And now another brazillian girl ... she's a singer down here ... besides her terrible music she's got some qualities!!! Kelly Key (a strange name as well)

kellykey07.JPG

kellykey05.JPG

kellykey02.JPG

kellykey10.JPG

kellykey24.JPG

kellykey28.JPG

Stringer Bell said:
So what mix has she got in her?

Sorry man ... my english is too bad ... could not understand your question ... joke ... i don't even know what it is ... auhauhauh

Back
Top Bottom