Dead Rising (360)

N

ninjabreakz

928326_67383.jpg

Anyone else looking forward to this? I am a big fan of George Romero's classic movie 'Dawn Of The Dead' and this is going to be the game of it (without the license)!

Im big time looking forward to it :) should be a great game. Still loving the Henry in a Barcelona shirt :)

DJ

The trailers for this look great i can't wait for this game, i love zombies me. I think its June or July in the U.S and September everywhere else.

You wouldnt love Zombies if there was a real life outbreak..... :)

DJ

its alot like state of emergency that looked amazing bought it then got bored within a week and i think dead rising will be the same.

jay666 said:
But it would give me a reason to cut your head off with some garden shears.
Woahhhh Easy Tiger :) what did I ever do to you to deserve that?

DJ

:lol: @ the briefs!!! :lmao:, is he the zombie killer?, wont bet on that... :)
EDIT: actually i prolly will, anyone up for it?? :mrgreen:

Do believe the briefs area throw back to another Capcom hero, Arthur from the Ghosts and Goblins games.

Hey jay666 I saw a review/preview of this game on G@mers (rapture tv, 193) today...and it looks really good!

The two reviewers on the show gave it a 8/10, despite it not being the finished code.

They're showing a reapeat of the show right now. Think they might show it again later this week.

Peace.

Ive heard the Demo will be hitting the Marketplace on Thursday guys. So good news on that front if its true.

DJ

Looking at Jay's avatar.. reminds me of "To you Barry" "No To Me!!"

Chucklevision!

DJ

I watched that as a youngster and it was so obvious at times but hilarious and cheesy!

DJ

Woah! im going home at lunch to download and play!!! GET IN THERE!!

DJ

Sheeittt! only 15 mins? Your right they could have at least doubled that to give us more time to do things...

DJ

Back
Top Bottom