• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Death Stranding

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan

so today there is expected to come new information...

when i do get a little hyped for football games every year... i go beserk when there is a kojima game coming up...! :D

edit: during the endless loop video konami had online... there was a new picture shown for just a milli second:

edit2:

Last edited:

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
I still don't quite understand what's Death Stranding all about? What genre?.
Is it a FPS?
nothing is confirmed yet. only kojima knows (i hope so!!). so everything is pure speculation!
and thats part of the joy i feel when kojima games are in the pipeline! :)
...and i bet its part of kojimas road to release! LOVE IT! :D

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
the live stream is showing a futuristic motorcycle riding the wildlands! nice!
i've seen some snowy wildlands too!
indoor scene shows a mechanic door closing! like a curtain! looked like a base. i dont know!
one scene shows the chara travers to a higher point of a mountain via an ladder he puts in front of that height he wants to reach.

just have a look here, guys: https://www.twitch.tv/playstation

i am teased for sure!!! :APPLAUD: :EASY:

Emroth

Champions League
18 August 2018
Ireland
It looks really good.
Some people are afraid it will be bit static (not to say boring) with all this travelling through wilderness. But atmosphere adds a lot and any clips I've seen are dripping with atmosphere. Really looking forward to this game.

mvs2k9

Mia san Mia
22 July 2010
Viet Nam
FC Bayern München
Konami doing stupid things with Hideo Kijima in the past. Now he's gone & Konami are crying now :D

PESBUL

Championship
11 June 2016
But Hideo Kojima used to work with Konami on PES!
Kojima is not working for Konami since ... 2015 or 2016. YEah, Konami are that stupid to lost one of the biggest names in the game developer. Kojima never works on PES, He just gives his FOX engine to PES team to use it. Everything made by his and his teams like an engine or a game is owned by Konami so that the Engine remains owned by Konami. Unfortunately, after Kojima left, there is no one to update and develop the FOX engine anymore, for that reason the PES series will switch to UNREAL for next generation.

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Mad props to Sony for getting Kojima on board, knowing full well that there is no way you can rein that mad bastard in. Game looks mental, in the best possible way.

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
I'm guessing, with the ghosts and all, that Death Stranding does not just mean the strands, or connections, but also about death literally stranding, not being fulfilled.

Top Bottom