Defending

newblood8

League 2
3 August 2003
Gladbeck, Germany
Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
Played about 10 matches now (against CPU and mates) and compared to PES 5 defending seams to be a lot harder. I´m always miles away from the strikers. It seems that the option I "worked" with in PES 5 is not there anymore. You were able to choose if you play your defence with a sweeper or "line defense" (I think it was called) and that worked fine. So the "line defense" which I used to select is gone.

How do you guys find defending on PES 6?

CRAP !

I serious am losing controle of my self !! (lol) hahaha..

The defenders are wayyyy tooo slow..but i'f im attacking..
wauw.. the defenders beat me up !!! :(

Why have knoami done this? This makes me so angry! Less goals means its more realistic! I dunno whats put this goals obsession into their heads! I used toi love defending and being good at defending in PEs/WE games but now WE10 & PES6 have ruined that! Shame on you konami!

OK, thanks. So I don´t do it wrong. I thought I was pretty good in defending on PES5. I will probably get the Piggybag book and see if there are some tips for better defending. It must work somehow.

defending is so much more about timing this time.
Step in to quickly and the striker will pass you as if you werent there.

Best thing is to block the path he's trying to take.
If you time it well you have a good shot at getting the ball.

Personally i think its very realistic. But i agree it takes some getting used to. I played WE10 for the last 6 months so ive no probs with it anymore

Back
Top Bottom