• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

defenssive players on the corners? how i call them?

doinger

Sunday Date
23 February 2006
in my case, i set "formaiton A" for cornerkicks.
on the formation, CB players position themselves on places of FW.

IchbinG

Non-League
16 September 2005
You can use the mn. CB Overlap and set it to L2 so that you press L2, change kicker, and there he is, I usually send Thuram or Mertesacker to the corner kicks.

ronald_g4

Red Devils
1 July 2006
Man United
press L2 and R1 to set the lower-right corner bar to red
then choose another kicker, and choose ur original kicker
u will see 1 of the CB coming up

V

vik_sohonie

hey ronald, where did u learn that trick to get the CB's to come up?

ronald_g4

Red Devils
1 July 2006
Man United
vik_sohonie said:
hey ronald, where did u learn that trick to get the CB's to come up?
i just pressed L2+R1 in one of the attacks
then i found that Ferdinand moved up in corner kick 8)

V

vik_sohonie

nice! anyway since we all know hot to call players on a corner now, does anyone actually score with ure CB's like terry, ferdinand, (other tall big CB's)?? Coz i think ive scored maybe once from a corner with a CB - vincent kompany on master league, most of the time the ball just gets cleared very well by the CPU

americanista10

Conference
11 April 2006
can u pick what defender goes to attack in corners, cuz when i play wit barcelona only marquez goes up doing the tips u al post

Top Bottom