Delete - Topic out of date

Re: Konami have dropped a bollock with their licencing and kits!

Dont insult people mate. this is a forum for discussion not playground fights.

DJ

Lol you slag them off for having Argentina and England licensed who got knocked out at the quarter final stage.

Then you dismiss the fact they have Italy licensed because the Italian football association came up with a simple kit but they won the tournament your point makes no sense.

NickSCFC said:
Adriano - I think this is the worst, I bet Konami are praying Inter aren't relegated and have no one else to stick on their cover other than this flop.
Inter aren't one of the teams involved in the scandal are they?:?:

Last edited:

No they're not, but thats not the only thing wrong with this topic. :lol:

Who cares who is on the front cover? so long as it Says Pro Evolution Soccer 6 what does it matter?

DJ

NickSCFC said:
Sweden - Knocked out by Germany, a pointless licence. Again a team which has it's flag as it's badge anyway.

As a swede i oppose myself to the fact that you are criticising the different licensed kits of some teams. Whatever new License Konami get attracts a new fan to the game I think and the more the merrier. You are saying that the biggest buyers of PES are english. Well if you count from the games existance and forward that would probably (amongst european nations) be the french, I can't say for sure though. I think PES/WE established its first fansites in France and if there's a license Konami should pick up ahead of everyone elses it's the french for Ligue1.

Any chances of some new Premier League licenses?

NickSCFC said:
Since when did Italy play in navy blue?

Atleast EA got it right.

Nick if ur moannig go and play FIFA :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Was it really necessary to quote his one post that included two large images? :roll:

CensoredX said:
Any chances of some new Premier League licenses?

A guy from Konamu America said there would be new Premiership licences, but then he did sound like he didn't have a friggin clue from the rest of his interview.

I hope you guys are aware that bayern munchen is licenced and apparently konami is currently trying to obtain licences for a few more bundesliga and le championnat teams

We are indeed :) thats been well documented mate.

DJ

Don Domenico said:
Here's hoping they license Serie B clubs :(.
Don I reckon in the OTHER TEAMS bit of PES/WE you will find Juve, I dont think they will drop them totally out of the game due to the way they were relegated... Allthough I could be wrong.

DJ

Yeah I think they might be in, Juve was licenced as an individual club by Konami before they got the Serie A licence, also they have so many fans it would be silly to leave them out.

I thought Other Teams meant teams from countries other than England, France, Germany, Italy, Holland and Spain.

No they're teams that aren't in the leagues. Serie A is in PES, but as Juve are no longer in Serie A they'd either have to be put under Other Teams of deleted from the game.

NickSCFC said:
No they're teams that aren't in the leagues. Serie A is in PES, but as Juve are no longer in Serie A they'd either have to be put under Other Teams of deleted from the game.
Has there been any team in the "Other Teams" section that plays in one of those 6 countries?

No, because Konami never include 2nd division teams, but Juve are the 1st ever big 2nd division team in PES.

EA has also renewed exclusive licensing agreements with the English FA Premier League and the Mexican 1st Division for up to and including the 2010-11 season.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/725/725096p1.html

FUCK, I BLAME THE FA FOR NOT DOING THERE RESEARCH FIFA 06 HAS NOT EVEN GONE PLATINUM YET!

tobi said:
EA has also renewed exclusive licensing agreements with the English FA Premier League and the Mexican 1st Division for up to and including the 2010-11 season.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/725/725096p1.html

FUCK, I BLAME THE FA FOR NOT DOING THERE RESEARCH FIFA 06 HAS NOT EVEN GONE PLATINUM YET!
The last thing the FA care about is football games, heck, they don't really care who runs the national team or how they do, as long as the suits get their free lunches and 5-star hotel treatment.

So, what does this licencing mean for Premiership kits in future PES games?

Same as at present Konami can only obtain 2 individual club licenses from the FA Premier League.

DJ

I'd have Chelsea and Liv for PES6, both favourites and the Man U and Arsenal kits and sponsors look really easy to edit.

Chelsea will be one of them for sure, I think Arsenal might be dropped in favour of United (Is Henry on the cover this year?).

Back
Top Bottom